Page Help


Hey guys, remember episodes appear down there. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the season 1. Here is where I post new and upcoming things or something I wanna talk about. Enjoy!

Ask questions if in need?

1x07: Good Grades Gone Bad

1x07: Good Grades Gone Bad
Episode 7

(Math class -with Luke-)

Teacher (Mr. Russell): -looks at test- Luke, I don't understand.
Luke: What?
Teacher (Mr. Russell): You were doing so well, has there been any misunderstandings?
Luke: Wait, what?
Teacher (Mr. Russell): Here, -passes him his test-
Luke: -surprised- A D minus?
Teacher (Mr. Russell): That was my expression too, I'll give you a free retake next week if you want?
Luke: Sure -looking at test-
Teacher (Mr. Russell): Study harder. -walks away-
Luke: I don't understand, I did everything wrong on this test. I mean how is this possible?
Student (Jackson): Maybe, if you stopped crushing on Jess, man.
Luke: What? -turns around-
Student (Jackson): It's obvious, you have a major crush on her, dude.
Luke: You think that's whats messing up my grades.
Student (Jackson): Totally.
Teacher (Mr. Russell): -yells- Luke, quiet!
Luke: It's probably because I talk to you. -turns around-
Student (Jackson): That's offense, dude.

(Literature class -with Michelle-)

Michelle: -putting on make-up-)
Teacher (Mrs. Rose): Michelle, read please.
Michelle: Busy. -continues to put her make-up on-)
Teacher (Mrs. Rose): You know, I could be busy doing something to?
Michelle: -stops putting her make-up- With what?
Teacher (Mrs. Rose): Giving you an F+ for the semester.
Michelle: Wait! No! -runs to the teacher's desk-
Teacher (Mrs. Rose): Michelle, go back to your seat.
Michelle: Please, Mrs. Rose. I can't afford another F or I'll flunk! -on her knees-
Teacher (Mrs. Rose): Then, take out your book and read pg. 170 paragraph one.
Michelle: Okay, -sits down and takes out her book- Wait, what page?
Teacher (Mrs. Rose): Page 170, paragraph one.
Michelle: -reading- “What a lovely autumn it is, walking on the brightly colored colored streets” said Jane. -stops- This is really boring, Mrs.
Teacher (Mrs. Rose): Michelle, read!
Michelle: Ugh! Fine -reads- “Oh yes, miss Jane. It really is,” said the maid. -stops- “Oh yeah, I agree 'cause I'm boring and fat for sitting on this stupid window instead of going outside to see better for myself.”
Teacher (Mrs. Rose): Why Michelle, why?
Michelle: Well, it's pretty self explanatory.
Teacher (Mrs. Rose): -sighs and smiles- Oh, Michelle.
Michelle: -smiles-

(Hallways -with Luke-)

Luke: I still don't understand. -throwing the books in the locker-
Friend (Bill): Get over it, man. -hits him in the back causing him to drop his books-
Luke: Thanks, Bill, thanks for everything. -sarcastically-
Friend (Bill): Wow, you really need a life. Instead, of worrying about your grades, ask Jessica out.
Luke: No, I'm not ready to go out with someone else. -picks up leftover papers-
Friend (Bill): Alright man, but that could be the answer to the question you're asking.
Luke: Please, go do something with... -looks up and down- yourself.
Friend (Bill): Are you on your man period?
Luke: What-what? No!
Friend (Bill): Alright, whatever. -walks away-
Luke: -murmers- Man period? -looks at pants then looks up-

(Michelle's house -the entrance-)

Michelle: -humming-
Danielle: Oh, you're finally home!
Michelle: I was at a party. -laughs- You should have seen the losers there.
Danielle: Oh, I definitely see one right now.
Michelle: What's wrong, mom. Have fun, it's a Wednesday.
Danielle: Unfortunately, You won't have fun tomorrow or the next two weeks either because you're grounded.
Michelle: What?! What did I do?
Danielle: I got a phone call from Mrs. Rose, you're flunking literature class. The most easiest one out of all!
Michelle: I think she has PMS, mom.
Danielle: Michelle, I'm serious!
Michelle: Me too! I mean, have you seen the size of her-
Danielle: Michelle, ew! Get a grip on your maturity, please!
Michelle: Okay, fine. I'll try to ace her class.
Danielle: No, not just ace. I expect you to get an A+ on her next test, or else!
Michelle: Alright, alright! -goes upstairs-
Danielle: I think I'm also gonna put parental on her T.V. What has she been watching? -walks out-

(Luke's house -the entrance-)

Luke: -walks in sneakily-
Hannah: Hey, honey!
Luke: -jumps- Whoa! Mom!
Hannah: What did you get on your test?
Luke: How did you know I had a test today?
Hannah: I checked your school's website and I called your teacher, Mr. Russell.
Luke: Do you do that everyday?
Hannah: Yeah, I mean before me and your da-
Luke: Ugh! Ew! Gross, mom!
Hannah: Anyways, what did you get?
Luke: You know, I think I can keep this to myself. -starts to walk away-
Hannah: -stops him from walking upstairs- Uh, no honey, you should be able to tell me. Besides I bet it's a A+.
Luke: Right... about that-
Hannah: What, Luke, you're scaring me, honey?
Luke: I got a D minus. -grins-
Hannah: -pretends her heart hurts- Oh! Oh, honey. I'm losing oxygen. A D!
Luke: Minus? -worried-
Hannah: -starts to yell- Why?! You were so great these past few months! What?! What?! Ugh!
Luke: I'm sorry, I was just focused on something else.
Hannah: Like what?! What is more important then your grades?! What!
Luke: Um... hygiene?
Hannah: Oh, so hilarious! It won't be when you're stuck in your room all month and when I tell your father. This is disappointing! You know we have a family tradition, how could you mess it up?!
Luke: I'm sorry, alright! I'll get an A+ on the next test, I promise!
Hannah: You better 'cause I will be checking the website all week long.
Luke: Alright, mom, gosh!
Hannah: -starts to cry- I expected such a perfect report card!
Luke: I'm sorry! -goes upstairs-
Hannah: This is so not my day, first his father doesn't want to have some time with me and now this-
Luke: -yells from upstairs- Ew! Gross! Mom! Please, watch what you say!

(Hudson High -the entrance-)

Patrick: I know, this is why, I love science class!
Jessica: It's pretty cool!
Michelle: -interrupts- Patrick, I need you! -grabs him-
Patrick: What do you want now, lovely Michelle?
Michelle: An A+ on my next test, can you do that for me? -smiles-
Patrick: Uh... let me think- no! -starts to walk away-
Michelle: You do this and you're invited to my party of the year.
Patrick: -smiles and walks back to Michelle- What class is it?
Michelle: Literature, so it should be easy.
Patrick: Alright, Michelle, but you're going to have to start actually studying.
Michelle: Oh, I know but with you, it should be terribly easy.
Patrick: Oh, I'm so so excited for this.
Michelle: I'm not promising, that it's easy.
Patrick: Whatever, Michelle.
Michelle: So, meet me at my house at 5, don't be late.
Patrick: Oh, I won't.

(Hallways -with Luke-)

Luke: -looking at Jessica- Just ask her, so you can get a better grade. Just do it, come on. -walks toward Jessica- What are you doing?!
Jessica: -sees Luke walking towards her- Hey!
Luke: Hi! -nervous- What's up?
Jessica: Oh, I'm about to go to my locker, you?
Luke: I already went to my locker. -fake laughs-
Jessica: Cool, I guess you have experienced something before me.
Luke: Is that bad?
Jessica: No, I was kidding. -laughs-
Luke: Oh, I know that. -starts laughing-
Jessica: So, what class do you have next?
Luke: Um, -looks at schedule- I have history class, next.
Jessica: Oh, bummer. I have science, next.
Luke: Yeah, bummer.
Jessica: So, anyways see you ar-
Luke: Wait!
Jessica: -stops-
Luke: I wanted to see if... if.... we could...
Jessica: Yeah?
Luke: …Study for my next test, I'm sort of going down on my average.
Jessica: Sure, why not. -smiles-
Luke: Great! Um, after school we can go over to yours.
Jessica: Sure! Anyways, bye. -walks away-
Luke: -murmurs to himself- Smart, aren't ya?

(Michelle's house -her living room-)

Michelle: So, Ben basically died in the ending?
Patrick: Did you even read the book?
Michelle: No.
Patrick: This is going to be hard, luckily you have a week until the test.
Michelle: -looking at her nails- Aren't they adorable?
Patrick: Michelle, do you want a nice shiny A on your test or not?
Michelle: Yeah, I do, obviously.
Patrick: -puts her hand down- Okay, so then pay attention.
Michelle: Fine, so what do you want me to do?
Patrick: All I need you to do is, -gives her a book- read this until you finish it.
Michelle: Wait, like read read?
Patrick: Yes, read read.
Michelle: Aw, I hate read reading.
Patrick: Every day, I'll come and check on what you've read so far.
Michelle: So, like I have to read read read?
Patrick: Yes! -annoyed-
Michelle: Okay, then, if you say so.
Danielle: -sees Patrick- Who's this? -winks at Michelle-
Michelle: Ew! Mom, as if! He's my tutor, Patrick!
Patrick: Hi, Mrs. Alle.
Danielle: Hey. So, I guess I'll be seeing you around a lot, right?
Patrick: Yep,
Michelle: Hey, mom have you ever read, -looks at book- The Adventures of a Questionnaire?
Danielle: No, why?
Michelle: So, then-
Patrick: You won't have to read it, right?
Michelle: Psst! -fake laughs- I was going to ask about her opinion on the book.
Patrick: Right, anyways I have to go home so, see you tomorrow.
Michelle: Bye, Patrick!
Patrick: -leaves-
Danielle: He's a catch.
Michelle: Ew! Mom!
Danielle: He looks really hot, don't you think you he would be good at-
Michelle: Ew! Mom! As if! -leaves to go upstairs-
Danielle: Okay.

(The Collin's house -the living room-)

Jessica: And that's how you round to your nearest radical.
Luke: Wow, you're really smart.
Jessica: Thanks, math can come in handy while shopping.
Luke: -laughs-
Jessica: So, what's up with your grade, how come it's so urgent that you need me as your tutor?
Luke: Well, my parents kind of want me on the A average, you know?
Jessica: Oh, well that sucks. -stands up to go to the kitchen- What anything?
Luke: Oh, no, it's fine. -gets up and looks around- You have an awesome house.
Jessica: Thanks! It was my mom's fashion sense that made it help.
Luke: She must be very fashionable.
Jessica: -laughs-
Luke: -laughs and walks in the kitchen-
Jessica: Can I ask you a question?
Luke: Yeah?
Jessica: Do you like-
Luke: Michelle?
Jessica: -nods-
Luke: No, she's too self-centered and I for one, need some kind of attention. -laughs-
Jessica: -laughs- You're really funny, I wouldn't think of you like this.
Luke: Like what?
Jessica: Cool, down to earth.
Luke: Well you know, you have to look in the inside and get to know the person.
Jessica: That's really nice, -starts to walk closer to Luke-
Luke: -starts to walk closer-
Jessica: -about to lean in-
Mikey: -interferes- Gross! Duck-heads! Get a room, and then maybe have some kids and name them Butt-hole and Peewee!
Jessica: Huh, mom already gave you one of those names.
Mikey: You are one of those names.
Jessica: -fake laughs- You are oh so funny.
Mikey: Oh, thanks. First compliment, I get from an extraterrestrial.
Jessica: Oh, Mikey, you're so funny that no one's laughing.
Mikey: You're so funny, that- Oh wait! You're not funny at all. -grabs a water bottle- Butt-head!
Jessica: Friendless-loser!
Mikey: Whack-head!
Jessica: Alien!
Mikey: Hot-dog! -walks upstairs-
Luke: You and you're brother... are really close.
Jessica: Yeah.



My Best Friend by Weezer

(Shows Michellle reading the book and turning a page. Shows Patrick coming in and out of Michelle's house. Shows Patrick and Michelle practicing a handshake and Michelle laughing. Shows Patrick giving her a high five. Shows Luke and Jessica reviewing over a paper. Shows Jessica giving Luke a high five and laughing. Shows a the days going fast and then landing on Monday.)

(The Collin's house -living room-)

Luke: Wow, -looks at test- An A+.
Jessica: Yep! I'm proud of you!
Luke: Thank you, thank you for everything. I mean literally, everything.
Jessica: No problem, Luke.
Luke: Can I ask you something?
Jessica: Sure!
Luke: Do you want to go sometime?
Jessica: Yeah, yeah I would love to.
Luke: So, I guess I'll see you sometime.
Jessica: Yeah.
Luke: -leaves-
Jessica: Yes! -starts jumping
Mikey: -sees her- This is why I call you an alien, it's pretty self-explanatory.
Jessica: -stops- Whatever!

(Michelle's house -the living room-)

Michelle: -sees Patrick entering- Ey, Patty! I got an A+!
Patrick: Congratulations!
Michelle: -hugs him-
Patrick: This is amazing! Wow!
Michelle: Yeah, I know! -twirls in a hug with him-
Patrick: -lets go-
Michelle: -looks in his eyes for a moment-
Patrick: -looks into hers-
Michelle: -kisses him-
Patrick: -continues but then stops- Whoa!
Michelle: I'm so sorry, it's just.
Patrick: What?
Michelle: You seem different to me, now.
Patrick: So, like, you like me?
Michelle: Maybe, maybe not.
Patrick: -walks closer- Well, maybe I like you too.
Michelle: That would be excellent. -kisses him-
Patrick: -stops- So, we're officially together or something?
Michelle: Yeah.
Patrick: Okay, then. -continues to kiss-


No comments:

Post a Comment