Page Help


Hey guys, remember episodes appear down there. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the season 1. Here is where I post new and upcoming things or something I wanna talk about. Enjoy!

Ask questions if in need?

1x06: Yum, Yum, Sugar's No Fun Gum

1x06: Yum, Yum, Sugar's No Fun Gum
Episode 6




Marie: -whines- I don't want go to the dentist.
Jessica: -reassuring her while patting her shoulder- Everyone has to go to the dentist, whether they like it or not.
Marie: -frowns- What if he cuts my teeth off?
Jessica: He won't, I'm pretty sure that isn't even possible with the tools some dentist have.
Marie: -gives a light smile- You sure?
Jessica: Yes-
Marie: 'Cause, if I find out it is. I will be very angry, I'm warning you Jessica.
Jessica: -smiles- Yes. It isn't possible.
Marie: How about-
Jessica: I have a feeling I know what you're gonna say.
Marie: You come to the dentist with me! It's after-school, anyways.
Jessica: Fine. I wish I was mean sometimes.
Marie: Obviously, you haven't met my sister.
(Patrick comes walking down the hall.)
Jessica: Oh my gosh! Patty!
Patrick: -walks the other way-
Jessica: -follows him- Come with me to the dentist with Marie, please?!
Patrick: I had a feeling, you would ask.
Jessica: And you know you wanna come! -she softly hits his shoulder-
Patrick: I don't even have a choice.
Jessica: Nope! -pulls him over to Marie-

(Hallway -Mikey's locker)

Mikey: -pulling a few papers out of his locker-
Ballie: -sees a test and snatches it-
Mikey: Give it back! -tries to snatch it-
Ballie: You got an A-, Mike! -surprised-
Mikey: Don't tell Jessica or any one who knows me.
Ballie: Why?
Mikey: -snatches the test- Because, they'll realize I actually care about school. I've been hiding them since I was six.
Ballie: What about report cards?
Mikey: My dad always took care of those.
Ballie: Oh sorry. -rubs his shoulder-
Mikey: It's okay. -moves shoulder-
Ballie: So, why do you care about school?
Mikey: So I can get into music college. It's my main goal in life.
Ballie: Dude, that's pretty cool. Do you play?
Mikey: Guitar, the usual.
Ballie: Can I see some songs?
Mikey: No. And those are at home.
Ballie: I would really like to see you play.
Mikey: -sighs with a light laugh- We still up for the babysitting?
Ballie: Yep, and I think an extra four are coming.
Mikey: What?!
Ballie: Well, a deal's a deal, Mikey.
Mikey: -sighs- I hate promises.

(Dentist's office -Waiting room-)

Marie: I'm sort of anxious -rubbing her palms together-
Jessica: It's okay. -holds her hands-
Marie: I know, but it hurts.
Jessica: It'll pass over a few seconds, right Patrick? Patrick. -hits him on the shoulder-
Patrick: What?!
Jessica: What are you doing?
Patrick: Watching the Discovery Channel, did you know metal is a big part of our life on this planet.
Jessica: -looks at him with disgust- Patrick, shut up and help Marie.
Patrick: Oh, right. Marie, you'll be okay. It'll hurt a lot and it'll probably end up messing your teeth forever but you're fine.
Marie: I wanna get out of here! -tries to run-
Jessica: -catches Marie- Patrick! You idiot! -hits Patrick hard-
Patrick: What? I was being honest, sheesh. -rubbing where Jessica hit him-
Jessica: -looks at him annoyed- Marie, you'll be fine.
Marie: Thanks, Jess for being here. -smiles- and thanks Pat-
Patrick: Whoa! Metal is cool!
Jessica: Whoa!
Patrick: What?
Jessica: I see a loser. -smiles-
Dentist (Miss. Santos): Marie Melody Valentine!
Marie: -gets up with anxiety and trips-
Patrick: -picks Marie up-
Jessica: -helps Marie up too-
(They all walk to the Dentist's room.)

(Ballie's house -the entrance-)

Mikey: -walks in the house- Nice house.
Ballie: It's my mom's style.
Mikey: -looks at picture-
Ballie: -snatches picture- The kids are in the basement, where all the food and toys are.
Mikey: -head downstairs-
Ballie: -sighs-
Mikey: -sees kids running around with dolls and action figures-
Ballie: I hate the red head.
Mikey: I hate- all of them.
Ballie: -laughs-
Mikey: Yeah. So, who's who?
Ballie: Well, there's a tablet I left somewhere over here.
Mikey: Like in that kids hand?
Ballie: Wha-what? -realizes what he meant-
Mikey: You better get him.
Ballie: -chases after kid-
Kid (Tyler): You want it! Then here I am!
Ballie: Give it to me, or I'll find out where you live. Murder your mother and dissect your brain!
Kid (Tyler): -scared- Here have it! -gives it to Ballie-
Mikey: I would have ate his brain instead.
Ballie: -laughs-
Mikey: -laughs-
Ballie: Alright, -shows him the tablet- That's Tyler, Tim, Johnny, Matt, Robin, Casey, Daniel: my brother, Alex, and Samantha.
Mikey: Got it. So, who's the one who stole your tablet?
Ballie: Tyler?
Mikey: -whistles- Tyler!
Kid (Tyler): -walks over- Yeah?
Mikey: If you steal anything from me, I'll make sure to chop off your mom's head.
Kid (Tyler): No! That's my mommy!
Mikey: Alright, so now you know. -smiles-
Kid (Tyler): -scared runs away-
Ballie: Nice.

(Dentist's office -Miss. Santos dentist room.)

Marie: -sitting on the operating chair-
Jessica: -holding her hand- We will be outside, alright?
Marie: Okay. -smiles lightly-
Jessica: -walks out the door to Patrick- She's fine now.
Marie: -yelling- She's gonna eat me alive! -throws tool across the room-
Jessica: -runs in- What happened?
Marie: She's gonna eat me! -starts to untie the straps-
Jessica: Marie, stay! -holds her hands-
Marie: No! -punches Jessica on the shoulder and unties herself-
Jessica: -grabs Marie and sits her down- You'll be okay, I promise you alright.
Dentist (Miss. Santos): -scared and on the floor-
Marie: I don't wanna get eaten!
Jessica: You won't!
Patrick: -runs in- I heard all this noise-
Marie: -punches Patrick in the face-
Patrick: Ow! -clutches his nose-
Marie: No! Leave me alone! -pushes Jessica-
Jessica: Patrick! Help! -grabs Marie-
Patrick: I'm bleeding! -grabs a tissue-
Jessica: Really?
Patrick: Yes!
Jessica: Oh god!
Marie: -jumping around with the dentist's tools-
Patrick: Alright, Jessica we need a strategy.
Jessica: We're gonna need you, Miss Santos.
Dentist (Miss. Santos): Anything to get out of here.

(Ballie's house -the kitchen-)

Ballie: -taking out a few things from the cabinet and takes out a fundraiser ring pop box- Alright, -walks over to the closet, forgetting to put the ring pop box back in the cabinet-
Kid (Casey): -sees the box- Ooh! -sneakily grabs the box-
Ballie: -walks back and doesn't see the box- That's funny, 'cause I swear I left a box there.
Mikey: -coloring a book black with a marker-
Kids: -attack the box of ring pops-
Mikey: -hears something but ignores it-
Kid (Tim): Isn't candy bad?
Kid (Alex): Who cares?! -keeps sucking the ring pop-
Kid (Tim): -takes a bit of it- I love it!
Kid (Alex): I really love it! -starts to jump around-
Ballie: -comes downstairs- I brought chip- -sees kids jumping around with ring pops- Mikey!
Mikey: What? -throws book away-
Ballie: Look in front of you.
Mikey: Shoot! This isn't good. -grins with a guilty feeling-
Ballie: Obviously!
Mikey: What should we do, first?
Ballie: What do you mean first?
Mikey: Kill them or run?
Ballie: -sighs and runs to the kids, pulling the lollipops from their mouths and gives them to Mikey-
Mikey: What do I do with them?
Ballie: I don't know, something!
Mikey: -sticks most them in his mouth and shirt-
Ballie: Why did you do that, theirs a garbage can?
Mikey: Oh.
Ballie: Now you have blue stains in your mouth and all over your clothes!
Mikey: -spits them out and throws all of them out-
Ballie: Mike, you might want to run with me.
Mikey: Oh, now you want to run, huh.
Ballie: -sees all the kids running towards them- Run!
Mikey: -turns and sees them and runs-
Ballie: What do we do?
Mikey: I have an idea!



Superchick – Cross The Line

(Shows hands grabbing water guns and shows Ballie and Mikey putting them on. Shows Mikey and Ballie smiling at each other cleverly. Shows Jessica and Patrick with fake dentist outfits on while walking in slow motion down the dentist halls. Shows them putting on fake mustaches and beards. Shows Ballie and Mikey walking down the stairs with their guns over their shoulders.)

Ballie: -sees the kids running towards them- Shoot!
Mikey: -shoots water at the kids-
Kids: Get them! -run like animals toward them-
Ballie: Run! -runs right after Mikey-
(They hide in the closet.)
Ballie: What are we gonna do?
Mikey: Anything to survive.
Ballie: Obviously!
(Dentist's office -Miss. Santos room)

Jessica: Follow my lead, Patrick.
Patrick: Okay.
Dentist (Miss. Santos): Alright.
Jessica: -enters the room-
Marie: -laughing and hiding somewhere-
Jessica: Marie, we're the doctors and we don't wanna hurt you but you need to come out.
Marie: -laughing and pops out the cabinet with a tool-
Jessica: Marie, put it down.
Marie: No, not until my friends come.
Patrick: They'll be here soon, just do this cavity session quickly.
Marie: -attacks Patrick in the nose-
Patrick: -bleeding- Not again!
Marie: -yells and attacks Jessica-
Jessica: Ah! Help Patrick!
Patrick: Bleeding here! -clutching his nose-

(Ballie's house -the closet-)

Mikey: I think we're safe. -breaths heavily-
Kid (Samantha): I got them! -opens the closet-
Ballie: You had to talk!
Mikey: Darn you, Samantha!
(They start to run away from the kids.)



Cinders – Matt & Kim

(Shows Mikey and Ballie running away. Shows them splitting different ways in order to confuse the children. Shows the kids dragging Mikey down the stairs while he screams in terror. Shows Ballie with a flashlight in a dark room. Then, it shows a kid grabbing her and a bunch of the kids dragging her. Then, it shows them tied to a chair and the kids laughing.)

Kid (Alex): Now, we must dissect them!
Mikey: I don't wanna be dissected! -starts to scream for help-
Ballie: Neither do I! -starts to yell-
Kid (Robin): -brings a big knife from the kitchen-
Mikey: This is all your fault!
Ballie: No, it's yours!
Mikey: No, it's your mothers!
Ballie: -starts to laugh-
Mikey: -starts to laugh too-
Ballie: Wait, why are we laughing? We're about to be killed.
Mikey: Right? Wait a minute!
Ballie: Yeah.
Mikey: Hey, Monkey Kid! What are you gonna do call your mommy, loser!
Ballie: Stop!
Kid (Johnny): -comes to his face- What did you say?
Mikey: I called you a Monkey Kid! And to call your mommy!
Kid (Johnny): Mommy? -realizes what's going on-
Kids: -realize what's going on and fall right into nap on the floor-
Mikey: Well, that was... weird.
Ballie: Wait, how will we untie ourselves?
Mikey: I gotta pee!

(Dentist's office -Miss. Santos office-)
Jessica: I have had enough, she should know better anyways.
Patrick: I'm not going in there. I have had two nose bleeds already.
Jessica: You are coming!
Patrick: Fine!
(Patrick and Jessica go in the office.)
Marie: -attacks Patrick in the nose again-
Patrick: Oh no! Not again! Why?! -clutches his nose from bleeding-
Jessica: Stop it! I offered to bring you here and and this is what I get! I am not always a good friend but I'm trying to be! But you make it so hard to be a great friend! C'mon Patrick! -starts to walk out-
Marie: Wait!
Jessica: -turns around-
Marie: I was a bad friend, it's just hard for me to do things. 'Cause I'm always the one helping people and no one ever helps me. But you did, -hugs Jessica-
Jessica: -smiles- I forgive you, now can we go home. I think my butt is now numb from all the tool attacks.
Marie: Sorry, oh and Sorry Patrick.
Patrick: No problem, I've gotten used to the feeling. -hits his nose on the wall-
Marie: You sure?
Patrick: No. -whines-

(Collin's house -the entrance-)

Mikey: -runs in- Gotta pee! -runs to the bathroom-
Ellen: What's his problem?
Jessica: Don't know, -laughs-
Ellen: What about you, why are you dressed as a dentist and you have a bruise on your lower chin? -touches her chin lightly-
Jessica: It's a long story! -laughs-
Mikey: I am never having children! They're monsters!
Ellen: I think he's scared of something now.
Jessica: I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment