Page Help


Hey guys, remember episodes appear down there. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the season 1. Here is where I post new and upcoming things or something I wanna talk about. Enjoy!

Ask questions if in need?

1x01: Pilot








Episode 1: Pilot
Song playing: American Girl by Taylor Swift



[Fades in Jessica's getting on her bike] 

Ellen: Don't be late!
Jessica: I won't! 
Ellen: Love you!
Jessica: Love you too!

[Jessica starts riding her bike to the street and bumps into a guy] 

Unknown: Hey! Whoa! Whoa!
Jessica: Sorry. [Frowns a bit]
Unknown: It's okay, [Smirks]
Jessica: Thanks!
Unknown: No prob! 
Jessica: [Smiles]
Unknown: You new around here?
Jessica: Yeah, why?
Unknown: Oh I was just asking.
Jessica: Where's Hudson High?
Unknown: You go there?
Jessica: Yeah, why?
Unknown: Because I go there too.
Jessica: You would be a hero if you could take me there.
Unknown: Oh okay, follow me.
Jessica: Wait, what's your name?
Unknown: Patrick, yours?
Jessica: I'm Jessica!

[Fades in the Collin's house]

Ellen: MIKEY! GET YOUR SMACKED BUTT DOWN HERE!
Mikey: [Walks down]
Ellen: Your late.
Mikey: So? [Walks into kitchen]
Ellen: Oh no, no no no. First it was dying your hair black, now this!
Mikey: Yep. [Opens the fridge]
Ellen: Your going to school.
Mikey: [Takes out orange juice] No I'm not.
Ellen: Yeah, you are.
Mikey: [Opens counter for a cup] Nope.
Ellen: Your going to school.
Mikey: Nope. [Pours juice in cup]
Ellen: With 50 dollars.
Mikey: [Drinks juice then stops and stares at money] 50 dollars?
Ellen: Yah.
Mikey: [Walks out with cup] I hate you, [Walks upstairs]
Ellen: I love you too, be sure to dye your hair back to normal after school. Black is too depressing.
Mikey: Nope.
Ellen: I need 20 dollars, [Jumps] To the bank (7x as a song)

[Fades in to Hudson High] 

Patrick: Let me introduce to you a couple of friends.
Jessica: Ooh!
Patrick: [Points to a girl] that’s Marie, she’s sweet, caring, and gets hurt easily. [Points to another girl] that’s Amanda, she’s mean, funny, and my bestest Friend.
Jessica: [Smiles at a guy] who’s that? [Waves]
Patrick: Uh… that’s Luke; he’s charming, funny, and awesome.
Jessica: Charming?
Patrick: Me and Luke used to go out.
Jessica: [Disgusted look]
Patrick: I’m kidding! [Laughs]
Jessica: Oh okay, [Smiles]
Amanda: [Walks up to Patrick and points at Jessica] who is she?
Jessica: I’m Jessica. [Smiles weird]
Amanda: She scares me,
Jessica: Sorry I’m new, [Smiles]
Amanda: Oh, well then I like you. [Puts arm around Jessica’s neck]
Jessica: Thanks!
Amanda: [Walks up to a guy] Remember he’s off limits.
Jessica: Who’s he?
Amanda: Jonah Miles, my boyfriend. [Walks up to Jonah and kisses him]
Jessica: [Uncomfortable]
Amanda: Hey, babe!
Jonah: [Has his arm around Amanda] Hey.
Jonah: Who’s she?
Amanda: Jessica, that’s all I know about her.
Jonah: [Walks up to Jessica] Hey, I’m Jonah.
Jessica: I know. I’m Jessica
Jonah: Amanda right?
Jessica: Yeah…
Jonah: [Walks away to Amanda]
Jessica: [Walks up to Luke] Hey! I’m Jessica
Luke: Oh hi, didn’t we wave?
Jessica: Yeah, [Smiles]
Luke: I’m Luke.
Jessica: I guess I’ll see you around…
Luke: I hope I do… [Walks away]
Jessica: [Smiles]
Unknown: You like him, I can tell [Puts her elbow on Jessica’s shoulder]
Jessica: Yeah, but I’m a loser and he’s cute.
Unknown: No, he’s a loser and you’re cute.
Jessica: By the way, I’m Jessica.
Unknown: I’m Courtney; I think you guys would be cute!
Jessica: Thanks!
Courtney: So do you live around here?
Jessica: Yeah.
Courtney: I live kind of far, I hate suburbs.
Jessica: I think suburbs are a nice environment.
Courtney: Tree-hugger!
Jessica: No, I just love suburbs.
Courtney: [Smiles] I love cities.
Jessica: Awe-
Marie: Are you guys talking about cities?
Courtney: [Annoyed] Yes…
Marie: I love cities, and red velvet cake. Do you like cake?
Jessica: Yeah! Woo cake!
Marie: I dyed my hair red, because I love cake too!
Jessica: You must be Marie, I’m Jessica.
Marie: How do you know my name, you’re a witch!
Jessica: Excuse me?!
Courtney: Don’t get offended.
Marie: With super-powers, hehehehe! Whoa time-zone! [Pretends to fly]
Jessica: Yeah [Pretends to fly as well]

[Bell Rings]

Jessica: I have to go.
Marie: Awe, bye then.
Jessica: whew! [Walks away]

[Fades to Mikey walking in the halls]


Mikey: [Hums to a rock song]
Unknown: Smells like Teen Spirit, right?
Mikey: Who the hell are you?!
Unknown: Ballie, and you?
Mikey: None of your business [Keeps walking]
Ballie: Am I scary?
Mikey: No, but I can be.
Ballie: [Laughs] Sure…
Mikey: Can you leave me alone?
Ballie: Fine, go to class and be a nerd.
Mikey: Nerd?
Ballie: Yeah, I skip classes because I learn more outside of school.
Mikey: Okay.
Ballie: C’mon join me.
Mikey: One, I think you’re weird. Two, I promised my mom I would go.
Ballie: Awe, I promised my mom. [Mocks]
Mikey: Shut the hell up, you tooth pick!
Ballie: Fine, go be a loser.
Mikey: [Walks to class]

[Fades into Jessica’s class]

Jessica: [Whispers] Amanda, when does class end?
Amanda: [Whispers] In hell. [Rolls eyes]
Jessica: Seriously!
Amanda: Alright, in 10 minutes.
Jessica: I hate school.
Amanda: No duh!
Jessica: Back in New York class was only 45 minutes, not 60.
Amanda: You guys are lucky, we die in here!
Jessica: I’m going to die… [Sinks in chair and whines]

[Finally class ends]

Jessica: [Walking in the hall]
Unknown: Get out of my way! [Pushers her]
Jessica: Hey! That was rude. [Pushes her back]
Unknown: I don’t care! [Throws her bag]
Jessica: People here are so rude!
Courtney: [Walks up to her] that’s Michelle.
Jessica: Michelle?
Courtney: Nobody told you, she’s the mean girl.
Jessica: Oh.

[Fades in the Collin’s house on the dinner table]

Ellen: How was your day today Jessica?
Jessica: It was really fun, I made tons of friends. But there is one person who really got on my nerves.
Ellen: Well, there are ups and downs in life.
Jessica: [Agrees]
Ellen: And you Mikey?
Mikey: My day was fine. [Pushes food]
Ellen: Why aren’t you eating?
Mikey: I’m not hungry
Ellen: Eat, I made it with love.
Mikey: That’s such a bonus mom.
Ellen: MIKEY! Just eat it!
Mikey: No and I never will!
Ellen: Mik-
Mikey: I’m not hungry [Pushes the plate and walks up stairs]
Jessica: What’s his problem?
Ellen: I don’t know…. I don’t know….

[Fades out]

No comments:

Post a Comment