Page Help


Hey guys, remember episodes appear down there. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the season 1. Here is where I post new and upcoming things or something I wanna talk about. Enjoy!

Ask questions if in need?

1x02: Bad Eating Habits

          Episode 2: Bad Eating Habits
Song playing: Breathe by Michelle Branch

[Fades in Collin’s on the table]

Ellen: What is going on with Mikey? [Worried]
Jessica: I really don’t know he’s mostly on the hidden places of school.
Ellen: Really? [Puts her hand in her fist]
Jessica: Mom I have to go to school, of course you don’t want me to be late.
Ellen: Yeah, go. [Stays on the table]
Jessica: Aren’t you going to say I love you or something [waves her hand off].
Ellen: Yeah, yeah, I love you. Bye.
Jessica: I love you too mom. [Leaves in annoyance]
Ellen: MIKEY! GET DOWN HERE!
Mikey: [Walks into kitchen]
Ellen: What happened yesterday, that you didn’t want to eat your favorite food?
Mikey: I was tired, and needed some sleep. You happy? [Packs lunch]
Ellen: No, I’m not. So explain it to me.
Mikey: [Puts in his bag] I wasn’t hungry alright!
Ellen: So that’s it, your going to lie to me.
Mikey: Mom! Let it go! It was ONE dinner. [Walks to stairs]
Ellen: Alright, get your butt to school. [Laughs and gives him 50 dollars]
Mikey: Bye, mom. I hate you, [Walks out the door]
Ellen: [Smiles and walks into kitchen]

[Fades into Hudson High]

Jessica: So, what are you doing this weekend?
Patrick: Grandma’s. [Frowns]
Jessica: What’s wrong, she’s just your grandma?
Patrick: She cooks like a dad, she only makes sandwiches!
Jessica: So I love sandwiches their yummy!
Patrick: I hate sandwiches, and she knows that. [Throws bag on the table and sits down]
Jessica: Why all my friends in New York liked sandwiches?
Patrick: They have weird crusty stuff, besides I hate bread.
Jessica:  Do you eat anything other than sweets? Jeez!
Patrick: Point is I hate grandma food. She’s so annoying too.
Jessica:  All she makes is sandwiches. You know I seriously don’t get you.
Patrick: You’re no help. [Get’s off table]
Jessica: Wait… Patrick uh… I’ll help you ok.
Patrick: Thanks Jess. [Smiles and walks with Jessica to class]

[Fades into Mikey’s class]

Mikey: [Feeling a little tired and confused]
Teacher: Mikey?
Mikey: Uh… yeah?
Teacher: You, okay?
Mikey: Yeah, I just started.
Teacher: Continue. [Walks away]
Mikey: [Falling asleep]
Ballie: [Pokes him]
Mikey: [Wakes up] Yeah? [Turns]
Ballie: Hey!
Mikey: Leave me alone, I’m so tired. [Puts hood on over his head]
Ballie: You look tired.
Mikey: Didn’t I just say that! [Lays head on desk]
Ballie: [Backs off]
Mikey: [Starts snoring]
Ballie: [Pokes him]
Mikey: What?!
Ballie: Stop snoring, you’ll get caught.
Mikey: I don’t care.
Ballie: You will when you’re in detention.
Mikey: Shut up!
Ballie: Okay then [Sinks in chair].
Mikey: [Starts snoring]
Teacher: [In front of class] who is snoring?
Ballie: Nobody, cause I don’t hear a thing.
Teacher: You don’t? I do, does anybody hear anything?
Ballie: No! No one hears anything.
Teacher: I hear it over here, [Walks close to Mikey]
Ballie: Um… [Throws bag at teacher] Maybe it’s my recorder.
Teacher: Recorder?
Ballie: Yeah. I brought technology to school, I am terribly sorry. I sometimes record my mom sleeping, because I-I-I wanted to prank her.
Teacher: Thank you for the honesty, but detention next Saturday.
Ballie: Okay, [Sits down]
Mikey: [Snores louder]
Teacher: Turn it off Ballie.
Ballie: Whoops let me click the off button. [Hits Mikey on the arm]
Mikey: What the hell?
Ballie: Be quiet! The teacher heard you snore.
Mikey: I don’t care, stop bothering. Can you stop stalking me and being annoying? Can’t you see I don’t like you as a person?
Ballie: [Starts to feel bad] Oh I’m sorry,
Mikey: Yeah, [Drifts to sleep]
Teacher: Ballie, three times already. I said to stop it, this means detention now!
Ballie: Alright, [Walks out]
Mikey: [Continues to snore]
Teacher: BALLIE! Wait, didn’t I send her out? [Walks near the noise, then finds Mikey sleeping]
Mikey: [Snoring louder]
Teacher: MIKEY! Detention now, and tell Ballie she’s got another one for backing you up!
Mikey: Wait, she backed me up?
Teacher: Yeah, something about a recorder.
Mikey: That doesn’t make sense; she said I would get on-…..
Teacher: Yeah? Go to detention.
Mikey: Yeah, yeah alright. [Walks out]

[Fades into Jessica in class]

Jessica: I’m so hungry!
Marie: Didn’t you eat about a minute ago?
Jessica: You’re right.
Marie: Well, class ends soon so.
Jessica: But I want food now!
Marie: Wow, can’t you wait?
Jessica: No not really.
Marie: That doesn’t happen to me.
Jessica: It does to me.
Marie: Okay, well ask the teacher to go out then go buy candy.
Jessica: Oh okay, but that’s wrong and it’s being a liar. Besides I just ate and I ate a big breakfast and lunch.
Marie: Do you do this often?
Jessica: Yeah.
Marie: Someone needs a diet.
Jessica: I’m fat?
Marie: No, but you eat a lot. It might not be good for your system.
Jessica: You’re right.
Marie: I know. [Smiles]
Jessica: I need help Marie, big time.
Marie: Why?
Jessica: Because… you’re the only good friend right now.
Marie: Okay! [Smiles]
Teacher: Marie, Jessica quiet!
Marie & Jessica: [Sink in chairs looking at each other].

[Fades into Patrick sitting outside eating a sandwich]

Patrick: [Eating sandwich]
Amanda: I thought you hated sandwiches?
Patrick: Yeah, but remember Grandma?
Amanda: Big fat toe?
Patrick: The other one.
Amanda: Bad appetite.
Patrick: Yeah, I have to go to her this weekend. Because my mom says I haven’t seen her in a while.
Amanda: Oh okay, what does that have do with the sandwich?
Patrick: Well, I’m practicing to not be picky.
Amanda: Oh, you know this is going to backfire.
Patrick: Why?
Amanda: That’s not the one your grandma cooks.
Patrick: I’m practicing on these. You know, they’re not half bad.
Amanda: Yeah, I eat them on lunch.
Patrick: Wow, this is going to be easy.
Amanda: I’m proud of you.
Patrick: Why?
Amanda: I just am. [Smiles]
Patrick: I feel good. [Smiles]
Jonah: Hey Patrick, [Walks up to him]
Amanda: Babe, I’m going to the vending machine. Want anything?
Jonah: Chips, any. [Pecks Amanda on the lips]
Amanda: [Walks away]
Jonah: Patrick, I thought you hated sandwiches?
Patrick: I’m doing it for my grandma, I wanna stop being so picky.
Jonah: Oh alright, that’s nice.
Patrick: Yeah but, I feel like I’m lying to her.
Jonah: But you’re not, you’re practicing for yourself.
Patrick: Right.
Jonah: So you wanna hang out next weekend?
Patrick: Yeah, ‘Call of Duty’?
Jonah: Yeah man, you know the deal.
Patrick: [Laughs] Yeah I do.
Jonah: So what are you doing this weekend?
Patrick: Grandma. [Smirks]
Jonah: Nice, this weekend me and Amanda are doing this awesome project in school.
Patrick: Awesome?
Jonah: It has to do with music, and you know me and music are like brothers.
Patrick: Yeah, I do. [Laughs] I wish I had a girlfriend [Whines]
Jonah: [Pats him on the back]

[Fades into detention office]

Ballie: [Sitting down quiet]
Mikey: [Walks next to her]
Ballie: You got caught?
Mikey: Yeah, what did you do?
Ballie: I got caught with technology.
Mikey: I know what you did.
Ballie: What are you talking about?
Mikey: Recorder, cover up.
Ballie: I don’t know what you’re talking about?
Mikey: You covered for me.
Ballie: I didn’t do crap actually.
Mikey: Yeah you did.
Ballie: No! Now leave me alone.
Mikey: He said, you get another detention for covering up.
Ballie: Alright, but I wasn’t covering up.
Mikey: Face it, you were!
Ballie: You told me to leave you alone, and I did.
Mikey: [Sighs heavily]
Principal: Ballie! Get in!
Ballie: [Walks in]
Mikey: [Eavesdrops]
[Fades in the office]
Principal: Why would you defend him?
Ballie: Because, he’s been through a lot.
Principal: What he goes through is none of your business, and he is not your son to be defending.
Ballie: He isn’t but he’s my friend. I could get in a million detentions but I would still fight for him.
Principal: That’s it detention this whole month.
Ballie: Fine. You are the leader here.
Principal: That’s right; now sit your butt down.
Ballie: [Sits down]
Principal: Mikey! Get in!
Mikey: [Walks in]
Principal: Explain to me, why you’re sleeping in class?
Mikey: I didn’t get much sleep.
Principal: And why is that?
Mikey: I don’t know I mean I couldn’t sleep for a long time.
Principal: Do you want me to call your mother, so she can sing you a lullaby?
Mikey: Why can’t you sing me one?
Ballie: [Starts laughing and covers mouth to prevent from being heard]
Mikey: [Smiles at Ballie]
Principal: That’s it, you have one month of detention buddy. In there, both of you, [Scolds]
Mikey: [Walks in]

[Fades in Jessica sitting on the cafeteria table]

Marie: [Eating chocolate bar]
Jessica: [Stares at chocolate bar] Can I have some?
Marie: No, you’re on a diet.
Jessica: Awe, [frowns]
Marie: I care about you, and you’re my friend so no chocolate.
Jessica: Gosh! I hate you.
Marie: Nope, I don’t care because I love you.
Jessica: Please, just one bite!
Marie: Never, [Pushes Jessica off the table]
Jessica: Owe! [Gets up]
Marie: Let me get you something with my money, [Grabs chocolate before Jessica and goes to vending machine]
Jessica: [Growls]
Marie: Hmm… that!
Lunch lady: [Picks up a salad]
Marie: Thank you.
Lunch lady: No problem sweet cheeks!
Marie: [Walks to Jessica]
Jessica: What is that?! [Looks at the salad in disgust]
Marie: A salad.
Jessica: Ahh! Get it away. [Covers face]
Marie: Here it doesn’t taste bad, especially for my sister.
Jessica: She’s a vegetarian. [Looks at her in anger]
Marie: Oh. [Places salad near Jessica]
Jessica: Please no! [Pushes it away]
Marie: Jessica. [Puts it in front of her]
Jessica: Fine, [Starts eating the salad]
Marie: See, [Pats Jessica on the back]
Jessica: [Growls]
Marie: [Stops patting]

[Fades to Patrick sitting down in class]

Patrick: [Writing down notes]
Principal on the speaker: Mr. Reid please send in Mr. Gills.
Patrick: What did I do?
Mr. Reid: Patrick. [Points to the door with the pen]
Patrick: [Walks out] what did I do? [Sees his grandmother]
Principal: Your grandmother’s here to pick you up early.
Patrick: Alright, [Hugs his grandmother]
Grandmother: I missed you! [Tightens hug]
Patrick: In need of oxygen! [Face gets redder]
Grandmother: Oh sorry honey, oh my goodness you have grown! [Looks at him in surprise]
Patrick: Thank you.
Grandmother: Before you were a little leprechaun.
Principal: [Pretends to laugh and walks in his office]
Patrick: Oh I must have had a lot of gold.
Grandmother: [Laughs]
Patrick: I’m funny too. [Murmurs]
Grandmother: Let’s go, we’re going to miss the fireworks with watermelons and hot dogs.
Patrick: Yay! [Pretends to be happy]
Grandmother: [Keeps walking]
Patrick: So, what are we doing this weekend?
Grandmother: Oh, lots of precious things like hiking and hunting.
Patrick: Oh that must be really fun.
Grandmother: Oh yes, but I promise no slaughtering your dad takes care of that.
Patrick: Oh well at least that made me feel better. [Smiles]
Grandmother: So? Who’s your girlfriend? [Laughs]
Patrick: Uh… I don’t have one… yet. [Smiles]
Grandmother: My grandson got a crush [Starts singing]
Patrick: Grandma [Tugs on her jacket]
Grandmother: Whoops, sorry! [Pretends to zip her lip]
Patrick: Gosh!
Grandmother: Let me get the car. [Walks away]
Patrick: Thank God…
[In a few moments his Grandmother arrives]
Grandmother: Get in the car! [Smiles]
Patrick: [Gets in the car]

[Fades into Ballie in the office]

Mikey: I was wrong about you, being a stalker… [Smiles a bit]
Ballie: [Doesn’t respond]
Mikey: I’m sorry, and I was being a bit mean to you.
Ballie: [Doesn’t respond]
Mikey: And… you’re sort of cool.
Ballie: You wanted me out of your life and so am I.
Mikey: I thought you were like everyone else… but you’re different.
Ballie: I mean… you wanted me out of your life and I am.
Mikey: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it I was tired.
Ballie: I’m out of your life I won’t stalk you anymore, I promise.
Mikey: Bal-
Ballie: I’m done.
Mikey: If I could explain it to you.
Ballie: Then do it because I don’t understand, you said you want me out and now you want me in. What do you want?
Mikey: I was lying alright! You’re the first person who cared about me.
Balllie: [Sighs] I don’t know your name… and I don’t see why you want me now?
Mikey: [Walks up to her until inches away] because I thought you weren’t trustworthy or anything close to being almost my friend.
Ballie: [Backs up] well I was… I don’t know if I am anymore.
Mikey: Can we start over?
Ballie: I don’t know…
Mikey: I will buy you lunch for tomorrow and I will tell you my name.
Ballie: Fine... [Smiles]
Mikey: [Laughs] I’m Mikey.
Ballie: Well Mikey… how about we enjoy the last minutes of detention joking around.
Mikey: My pleasure. [Sits down]
Ballie: [Sits down next to him] this is the beginning of a scary almost friendship.
Mikey: [Laughs]

[Fades into Jessica in class]

Jessica: I’m so hungrier!
Marie: But… I thought you went on a diet.
Jessica: Maybe I need to go longer.
Marie: Well… since tomorrow is Saturday I’m off duty.
Jessica: I will make sure I eat right.
Marie: Promise?
Jessica: Promise.
Marie: You’re skinny anyways eating won’t be a problem.
Jessica: Thanks?
Marie: Everyone thinks that.
Jessica: Exactly who?
Marie: Amanda, Jonah, Patrick, Luke, Me, Courtney [Says fast]
Jessica: Say it slow.
Marie: Amanda, Jonah, Patrick, Luke, Me, Courtney.
Jessica: What did you say after Patrick?
Marie: Are you deaf? Luke-
Jessica: Luke! Luke thinks I’m skinny.
Marie: And pretty.
Jessica: Oh my gosh! I am so in love with Luke!
Marie: [Pulls them in] you like Luke?
Jessica: Yes.
Marie: He thinks your cute, pretty, and skinny.
Jessica: I love Luke, he’s so hot.
Marie: He doesn’t like you though.
Jessica: Oh. I know I was just excited.
Marie: But he’s probably scared to tell, he is sensitive.
Jessica: Awe. [Smiles]
Teacher: Girls! Quiet!
Jessica & Marie: [Turn around and sink in their chair]

[Fades into Patrick’s grandma’s house]

Grandmother: [Opens door house]
Patrick: [Enters] oh… this is nice [uncomfortable]
Grandmother: [Enters as well] yeah… this is my third time decorating.
Patrick: [Sits down] well this is… cool.
Grandmother: Do you want something to eat or drink?
Patrick: Sandwich, just like you always do.
Grandmother: You can pick something else I learned to cook.
Patrick: Sandwich… [Gulps]
Grandmother: Patrick, I swear I know how to cook everything. I also know you hate sandwiches.
Patrick: Well… I still want a sandwich.
Grandmother: Well then... if that’s what my little Patrick wants then I’ll give it to him. [Rubs his head]
Patrick: Grandma Sam, am I picky?
Grandma Sam: No, not at all. We all have things we don’t like.
Patrick: You sure, I don’t get on your old nerves?
Grandma Sam: No! You’re also my favorite grandson.
Patrick: Really?
Grandma Sam: You’re such a sweetie. [Grabs his left cheek and grabs it around]
Patrick: Owe! [Pushes her hand]
Grandma Sam: What’s wrong?
Patrick: I’m not a sweetie I’m picky; I practiced to eat a sandwich so I would be more favorable around you.
Grandma Sam: That was sweet; you cared about my opinion… that’s a sweetie.
Patrick: It was?
Grandma: Yeah, you showed you cared about me. That’s a sweetie to me.
Patrick: I guess I was being sweet!
Grandma Sam: [Smells sandwich cooked] Looks like the sandwich is ready.
Patrick: [Sees burnt sandwich] or… we could order pizza.
Grandma Sam: Fine by me [Smiles]

[Fades into the Collin’s house]

Ellen: Guys, I cooked your favorite meals?
Jessica: Yay! Love you mom. [Sits on table]
Ellen: Mikey. [Pats chair seat for him]
Mikey: No thank you. [About to walk up]
Ellen: No, no no! Not this time Mikey sit!
Mikey: No thank you.
Ellen: SIT!
Mikey: No. [Starts walking up stairs]
Ellen: Sit or you’re grounded!
Mikey: Why?! For not eating dinner I eat all the other times!
Jessica: Ooh! [Mocks]
Mikey: Shut up!
Jessica: Shut up! [Mocks]
Ellen: No nasty language in this house! Especially that, [Mikey almost walks up] Mikey sit down!
Mikey: Why?!
Ellen: Sit.
Mikey: Why don’t you pay attention to Jessica, like you always do! And leave me alone!
Jessica: [Sneers]
Ellen: What?!
Mikey: You never listen to my reasons, you always back her up. I don’t give a crap I wanna go back home with dad, I HATE YOU AND THIS LIFE! [Walks upstairs]
Ellen: Eat your food Jessica; I’m going to discuss something with Mikey. [Walks upstairs]
Jessica: Eat your food Jessica; I’m going to discuss something with Mikey. [Mocks]

[In Mikey’s room]

Mikey: [Sniffling]
Ellen: [Opens the door]
Mikey: [Turns around with tear stains]
Ellen: Mikey, I love you so much. I would never ever trade you for anyone.
Mikey: I don’t care… just leave me alone. [Sniffles and cries more]
Ellen: [Sits on Mikey’s bed and soothes his back]
Mikey: [Continues to cry]
Ellen: You know, the first time I saw your little face. I was surprised your were more handsome then I thought. I was so happy. [Starts to cry] I wanted you to be the role model and grow up to have kids and be happy. [Starts to cry more] I love you.
Mikey: [Sits up]
Ellen: [Brings him on her lap]
Mikey: [Lays his head on her chest crying]
Ellen: Do you love me?
Mikey: I do. I really do hate you. [Laughs a little]
Ellen: I love you too. [Hugs him tighter]

[Fades to credits]

No comments:

Post a Comment