Page Help


Hey guys, remember episodes appear down there. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the season 1. Here is where I post new and upcoming things or something I wanna talk about. Enjoy!

Ask questions if in need?

1x04: Fallin For You

 Fallin For You
Episode 4

[Int: Ellen’s bedroom]
Ellen: I’m going to a date with Thomas. No Jessica or Mikey tonight! Just me and my friend together-
Jessica: What are you singing? [Jessica crosses her arms and purses her lips]
Ellen: A single.. [Ellen starts to smile] from the best singer in the world.
Jessica: Unless the album title is Thomas, then that singer is horrible.
Ellen: [Ellen mumbles: Jealous…]
Jessica: No I’m not… So why were you singing that?
Ellen: I’m going to a job promotion and I think we might be moving again! [Ellen starts putting on her earrings]
Jessica: Is stupid written across my face.. [Jessica slides her finger across her face]
Ellen: I wish it was… [Ellen takes out lip stick and starts to put it on]
Jessica: [Jessica puts her offended face]
Ellen: [Ellen puts her hand on Jessica’s shoulder] I didn’t mean it literally…
Jessica: [Jessica puts her “sure” look] Sure.. Why were you singing that?
Ellen: Boy… you are persistent.. I raised you well…
Jessica: Yeah you did… Why were you singing that?
Ellen: I’m going on a date.. [Ellen smiles while putting mascara on]
Jessica: What?!
Ellen: [Ellen gets scared because of Jessica’s yell and misses her eyelash, and hit’s her nose] Yeah….
Jessica: Do you know what this means? [Jessica starts jumping]
Ellen: [Ellen goes sarcastic] My mascara hit my nose…
Jessica: No! You need some fashion help as well as personality. [Jessica starts jumping everywhere]
Ellen: [Ellen sighs]
Jessica: First of red looks better on you, [Jessica walks in Ellen’s closet] it brings out your pink tint on your skin. [Jessica brings a red dress up to Ellen and smiles slyly] This is totally sexy on you.
Ellen: [Ellen hesitates] But I already changed…
Jessica: Do you want help or not?
Ellen: [Ellen sighs] I want help.
Jessica: Okay then… time to style you up
Ellen: [Ellen gets pulled by Jessica into the closet]
 





 Kate Nash - Pumpkin Soup plays:

[Ellen on the bed while Jessica is throwing her a bunch of shoes then shows Ellen with a pile of shoes on her. Jessica starts picking lipsticks and blushes then throws them on Ellen. Ellen in the closet next to Jessica, with a pack of clothes on her then she falls on the floor. Jessica looks down, but continues looking for clothes. Ellen sitting down on the bed, then Jessica comes up with a salon book and shows her picture of a girl with curls then smiles. Jessica starts doing her hair then it shows Ellen looking in a magazine]

Jessica: Come on.. Come outside [Jessica whining on Ellen’s bed]
Ellen: No… [Ellen in the closet]
Jessica: Come on!
Ellen: No.. no… no… no…. [Ellen whining in the closet]
Jessica: Come on! Or I’m not going to cover for you when Mikey asks what happened.
Ellen: Fine… [Ellen gets out of the closet]
[Ellen walks in slow motion and it shows Ellen from feet to her face.
Jessica: Ahh! You look amazing..
Ellen: I do? [Ellen smiles wide]
Jessica: Time for tips! [Jessica smiles]

[Jessica narrating: Tip #1: Always pay attention to the conversation at all times it can leak some personal information or something useful.]
Ellen: Wow… so you must gain a lot of money.
Thomas: Why?
Ellen: You said you were a lawyer…
Thomas: Yeah I am,  so I do gain a lot money but you know more on the weekends. Wow… you haven’t lost your attention span.
[Jessica narrating: Tip #2: Laugh at most jokes, but if it wasn’t meant to be a joke don’t.]
Ellen: [Ellen laughing with Thomas]
Thomas: When I saw the price ticket I was like…. [Thomas froze] Is there a kidney selling store around here…
Ellen: [Ellen laughing]
Thomas: I love your laugh.. [Thomas smiles]
[Jessica narrating: Tip #3: Don’t lose your sense of humor either]
Ellen: That reminds me of when I saw a toy for Mikey and he wanted it. [Ellen starts laughing] I was like.. “Let me cut a piece of it to see if the price changes”…
Thomas: [Thomas laughing a lot]
Ellen: Economy is changing a lot.
Thomas: You  haven’t lost your humor either…
[Jessica narrating:  Tip #4: Don’t forget to stay a bit serious on the personal information parts]
Ellen: So… that’s why you guys broke up?
Thomas: Yeah… I believed in things she wouldn’t
Ellen: I’m so sorry.. [Ellen put her hand on her chest with a sad look on her face]
Thomas: It’s okay you know… I got over it…

[Thomas entering his apartment and turning on the lights]
Thomas: This is my beauty… [Thomas turns and shows the whole apartment]
Ellen: Wow… [Ellen closes the door behind her]
Thomas: Yep.. [Thomas opens his refrigerator]
Ellen: This is amazing… [Ellen sits down on Thomas’s red couch grabbing on her small sweater looking out the window that shows a whole city]
Thomas: [Thomas looking in his refrigerator] Wine… or beer… or soda… or ice tea…
Ellen: Uhh… wine… [Ellen standing up walking to the huge window] You have an amazing view…
Thomas: [Thomas closing the refrigerator placing the wine on the counter] Yeah… If you look really hard you’ll be able to catch your house… [Thomas pours the wine in two wine glass cups]
Ellen: Ohh! I see it! [Ellen laughs]
Thomas: [Thomas brings the wine cups over to Ellen and gives one to her] Yeah… I got this apartment when I was 24... [Thomas sits down on the floor next to his couch]
Ellen: [Ellen sits on the floor next to Thomas] I got my house when I was 23... [Ellen smiles]
Thomas: You always have to top everything now… don’t you? [Thomas starts laughing]
Ellen: [Ellen laughing]
Thomas: So… what’s been going on with Hugh and you?
Ellen: Well… we divorced 3 years ago…
Thomas: So… you’re a free girl now… [Thomas starts laughing]
Ellen: Yes… but I need someone to help me to though… money is tight nowadays.. [Ellen drinks a bit of her wine]
Thomas: That is definitely the worst part of divorcing.. [Thomas drinks his wine]
Ellen: I know… Hugh is marring some better girl… and having the time of his life… while I’m working all the time…
Thomas: He lost a really special girl though… [Thomas places his wine on the floor]
Ellen: You think? [Ellen looking at Thomas’s eyes meekly]
Thomas: [Thomas mocks Ellen] You think… I know so… [Thomas starts leaning in]
Ellen: [Ellen starts leaning in as well]
Thomas: [Thomas about to kiss Ellen but pushes wine by accident]
Ellen: Whoa! [Ellen gets up]
Thomas: Yeah… I have to get that cleaned…
Ellen: Let me help.. [Ellen goes to the kitchen and gets towel paper]
Thomas: Thanks… [Thomas takes towel paper from Ellen]
Ellen: [Ellen starts wiping floor with towel paper on the floor]
Thomas: [Thomas cleaning the floor as well and keeps cleaning]
Ellen: [Bumps into Thomas]
Thomas: Ow!
Ellen: Sorry I’m kind of a weirdo.
Thomas: [Thomas grabs her face] Why do you always say that?
Ellen: I don’t always say that. [Ellen checks her clock] Jessica’s bed time…
Thomas: [Thomas smiles]
Ellen: I have to go…bye...
Thomas: Bye..
Ellen: [Ellen walks out of Thomas’s apartment]
Thomas: YES! [Thomas starts jumping]

[Int: Morning at Hudson High]

Jessica: Which is why peanut butter is a sanitary choice.. [Jessica smiles wide]
Amanda: Peanut butter stinks… [Amanda continues eating her sandwich]
Jonah: Amanda.. Chill…[Jonah looks at Amanda with a calming face]
Amanda: [Amanda looks at Jonah and kisses him]
Jonah: Let’s go buy some chips.. Babe. [Jonah grabs his bag and stands up]
Amanda: Okay… catch you later Jess. [Amanda walks off with Jonah]
Patrick: They mock me! [Patrick puts on a disgusted face]
Jessica: Right… [Jessica smiles]
Patrick: So what’s new Jess?
Jessica: My mom has a boyfriend
Patrick: What’s his name?
Jessica: Thomas
Patrick: He sounds like a lawyer…
Jessica: I know right… [Jessica smiles and puts her head on the table]
Patrick: Are you mad?
Jessica: No I’m just dying to know if the date went well…
Patrick: I bet it did.. [Patrick smiles and shrugs his shoulders]
Jessica: Me too!
Marie: [Marie sits down hesitantly]
Jessica: What’s wrong?
Marie: I might get a B- in Geography..
Jessica: And?
Patrick: Her mom is really strict… no candy if she gets lower then an A.
Marie: [Marie sighs]
Jessica: Try to do extra credit..
Patrick: That would be a good idea..
Marie: I’ll try that. Thanks.. [Marie walks off to Geography]
Jessica: Candy?
Patrick: Marie is obsessed with candy, that is her weakest thing..
Jessica: Wow… [Jessica shook her head]

[Int: School hallway]

Courtney: [Courtney dreaming of someone]
Robin: Hey! [Robin leans against locker]
Courtney: [Courtney falls out of dream] Oh hi!
Robin: How are you, are you taking everything to the dry cleaners? [Robin starts laughing]
Courtney: Yeah.. I’m really well… I take everything to the cleaners [Courtney starts fake laughing]
Robin: I’m glad, you’re doing well…. [Robin smiles lightly]
Courtney: Thanks.. [Courtney blushes]
Robin: Listen… would you mind going to this nerd party thing?
Courtney: Not at all… [Courtney fake smiles]
Robin: That would be awesome… It’s at 5 this afternoon, at my house.
Courtney: Where is your house?
Robin: Oh… it’s around Oak Lane, if you see green and blue balloons… you’re there
Courtney: Oh okay… see you then… [Courtney smiles]
Robin: Bye… [Robin smiles and waves then turns to walk away]
Courtney: [Courtney smile fades to a frown] I’m going to a nerd party… I think I have some weird dresses…
Michelle: [Points at Courtney demonstrating something] Over there, is the loser… don’ t hang out with her unless you think aliens is the new thing.
Courtney: [Courtney fake laughs mockingly]
Michelle: [Michelle fake laughs mockingly back in attempt to annoy her]
Courtney: [Courtney fake laughs louder]
Michelle: [Michelle crosses her arms] Do I need to explain more?
Courtney: Hmph! [Courtney walks away]
Michelle: [Michelle scoffs]

[Int: Mikey at his locker (Hallway)]

Ballie: Hey! [Ballie smiles]
Mikey: Hi [Mikey opening his locker]
Ballie: So? How’s the sister handling?
Mikey: Annoying, all she does is bother all day long. [Mikey rolls his eyes]
Ballie: I understand ya…
Mikey: You do? I didn’t think anyone would understand a beast like her.
Ballie: I have a 5 year old brother, who acts like a gorilla.
Mikey: What’s his name? [Mikey taking out some books from his locker]
Ballie: Daniel, Daniel the gorilla.
Mikey: [Mikey starts laughing] Sure…
Ballie: Do you have plans this weekend?
Mikey: Nope, why?
Ballie: I wanted some help with babysitting and I know you’re not that type of guy.. Bu-
Mikey: Yeah, I wouldn’t mind talking to some annoying kids.
Ballie: [Ballie starts laughing]
Mikey: Is Daniel included?
Ballie: Yeah..
Mikey: Someone give us luck.
Ballie: I didn’t think you would say yes.
Mikey: Why?
Ballie: Because you’re not the helping kind of guy.
Mikey: I can change.. But don’t expect me to be nice to kids..
Ballie: Don’t worry I don’t..
Mikey: Good cause I won’t.
Ballie: [Ballie starts laughing]
Mikey: Let’s go to class before Mr. Jose blames us of ruining history.
Ballie: I think that mustache ruined history.
[Both start laughing while walking to class]

[Int: Jessica in class]

Jessica: [Jessica focusing on her work]
Marie: How do I ask for extra credit?
Jessica: [Jessica turns back to murmur something] Just ask.
Marie: Really?
Jessica: Yeah…
Marie: Oh.. Okay. [Marie raises her hand up]
Mrs. Henderson: Yes.. [Mrs. Henderson smiles lightly at Marie]
Marie: Um… can I do extra credit to uh… get a higher average?
Mrs. Henderson: Of course, give it in to me this afternoon.
Marie: Yay! [Marie starts clapping her hands]
Mrs. Henderson: [Mrs. Henderson starts laughing]
Marie: Thanks Jess.
Jessica: No problem, Marie.
Marie: Don’t you need a higher average?
Jessica: Oh yeah I do, I have a A-
Marie: Wow.. I wish I was you..
Jessica: I wish I was you…
Marie: [Marie starts laughing]
Jessica: I wanna go to your house and do makeovers.
Marie: With fashion tips?!
Jessica: Yes! Maybe I can go to your house this afternoon?
Marie: Yeah, maybe… [Marie smiles]
Jessica: [Jessica lightly smiles]

[Int: The Collin’s House (The Entrance of the house)]
Ellen: [Ellen comes in with a umbrella laughing]
Thomas: [Thomas laughing while taking off his jacket]
Ellen: Well this is my beauty.
Thomas: [Thomas scans the house] Wow..
Ellen: Yep… all mine…
Thomas: Do you want me to take off my shoes?
Ellen: Yeah… take em off…
Thomas: [Thomas takes off his shoes]
Ellen: [Ellen walks in the kitchen] Want anything to eat?
Thomas: Uhh… yeah I could do a meal… [Thomas walks in the kitchen]
Ellen: Sandwich or leftovers?
Thomas: Sandwich. [Thomas chuckled]
Ellen: You’re just like Mikey and Jessica.
Thomas: Yeah I don’t like leftovers, they gross me out..
Ellen: [Ellen starts laughing]
Thomas: [Thomas smiles] I like it when you laugh..
Ellen: [Ellen stares at him]
Thomas: [Thomas smiles] You have the nicest blue eyes I have seen.
Ellen: Thank you…
Thomas: No problem..
Ellen: [Ellen moves out of his way to get the sandwich needs]
Thomas: I heard you cook bad…
Ellen: [Ellen turns and pushes his shoulder] Who said that?
Thomas: Everybody in cooking class…
Ellen: [Ellen puts her offended look] Really?
Thomas: Yes.. [Thomas starts laughing]
Ellen: [Ellen opens the refrigerator and takes out cheese, ham, and the bun]
Thomas: I tried to correct them but… I agreed too.
Ellen: [Ellen pushes his shoulder]
Thomas: You didn’t expect me to like your food? [Thomas laughing]
Ellen: [Ellen gasped]
Thomas: But… maybe… hopefully… you’re food has changed…
Ellen: It has.. [Ellen smiled]
Thomas: Really?
Ellen: [Ellen starts to toast the bread] Trust me..
Thomas: Are you sure? [Thomas starts laughing]
Ellen: Yes…You’re acting as if I was giving you the apple the witch gave to Snow White. [Ellen starts laughing]
Thomas: Snow White?
Ellen: You don’t know Snow White?
Thomas: Nope never heard of it.
Ellen: Wow!
Thomas: What is that?
Ellen: A legend or a fairytale they tell kids… I used to tell Mikey and Jessica, the three little pigs.
Thomas: My grandma would tell me horror stories when I was smaller so I would eat my food… but I couldn’t sleep after that.
Ellen: Like what?
Thomas: Uhh.. Like this one about a guy who loved to kill people for a living.
Ellen: Really?
Thomas: Yeah… he had a strategy he would kill people with a special human ability.
Ellen: What was that?
Thomas: He would… [Thomas starts getting closer to Ellen] tickle them! [Thomas grabs Ellen by the waist and tickles her]
Ellen: Stop! Stop! [Ellen laughing while trying to get his hand off her waist]
Thomas: [Thomas laughing]
Ellen: [Ellen turns to take his hands off of her waist but she starts to look in his eyes]
Thomas: [Thomas grabbing her back while leaning]
Ellen: [Ellen leaning in more but smells the burnt bread] The bread!
Thomas: Oh! Sorry! [Thomas gets paper to throw the bread]
Ellen: It’s okay… [Ellen smiles under her breath]

[Int: After School (Courtney’s Room)]
Courtney: [Courtney presses a dress against her chest] What should I wear?
Mrs. Adams: Honey! Come down for dinner! [Mrs. Adams yelling from downstairs]
Courtney: Coming! I’ll never find anything to wear…
Mrs. Adams: Alright! But hurry up!
Courtney: [Courtney goes downstairs and sits on the table] Happy?
Mrs. Adams: Always will be..
Courtney: [Courtney starts eating] Mom.. Can I go to this nerd party?
Mrs. Adams: Who’s house will it be at? A boy’s?
Courtney: Yes.. I promise nothing will happen…
Mrs. Adams: No
Courtney: Please!
Mrs. Adams: No!
Courtney: Mom! Please!
Mrs. Adams: Do I have to repeat myself?
Courtney: Why do you hate on everyone who is younger then you…
Mrs. Adams: I do it for your own good…`
Courtney: My own good!? All my other friends go to parties and I can’t go to one!
Mrs. Adams: Courtney… this is why rape started..
Courtney: Uh! Rape?! Rape started because of woman hanging around the streets at 1 in the morning…
Mrs. Adams: I don’t even know this boy!
Courtney: Can’t you trust me?
Mrs. Adams: Courtney…
Courtney: Right… you know what mom? I hate you! [Courtney goes upstairs]
Mrs. Adams: Courtney! Come finish your food!
Courtney: Why do I have to ask my mom? I’ll go alone.. I’ll go anywhere if I want too.. [Courtney opens her closet and takes out a beautiful red dress up to her knee]
Mrs. Adams: Courtney! Get down here!
Courtney: [Courtney puts on her shoes and starts to put on her make-up] I don’t have to ask a cold-hearted witch to go somewhere…
Mrs. Adams: Courtney! NOW!
Courtney: [Courtney leaves through her bedroom window]
Mrs. Adams: [Mrs. Adams sighs] What to do now?

[Int: Jessica and Mikey arriving home]
Jessica: Move out of the way, emo! [Jessica pushes Mikey out of the way to the door]
Mikey: Move out of the way plastic doll. [Mikey pushes Jessica back]
Jessica: Ha.. Nice catch line.. [Jessica keeps pushing]
Mikey: Thank you… [Mikey pushes Jessica harder]
[The door opens and Mikey goes in first]
Mikey: [Mikey starts laughing] Jessica, Jessica, poor, poor Jessica. [Mikey goes upstairs]
Jessica: Mom…
Ellen: [Ellen  walks from the kitchen] Yeah?
Jessica: Oh I thought you weren’t home…
Ellen: I always will be… remember that..
Jessica: Okay.. [Jessica smiles]
Ellen: Anyways, how was school?
Jessica: fun…can I go to Marie’s?
Ellen: Yeah sure why not? But be home by 6 and call me... [Ellen winks at Jessica]
Jessica: Okay… Thanks.. [Jessica hears laughing in the living room] Who’s that?
Ellen: Thomas! We almost kissed twice…
Jessica: Tell me all about it when I come back…
Ellen: Oh is Mikey home?
Jessica: Yeah… he just went up…
Ellen: Oh okay…
Jessica: Bye mom…
Ellen: Bye!
Jessica: [Jessica leaves the house]
Ellen: [Ellen sighs and goes in the kitchen]

[Int: Robin’s House (Entrance)]
Courtney: [Courtney walks in and everyone looks at her]
Robin: [Robin walks up to her] You look…
Courtney: [Courtney twirls around]
Robin: Beautiful…
Courtney: Thank you… [Courtney smiles]
Robin: So? Do you want something to eat or drink?
Courtney: Drink please…
Robin: [Robin walks away to get something to drink]
Courtney: [Courtney starts dancing a little bit]
Robin: [Robin comes back with the drink]
Courtney: Thanks… I like the music
Robin: No problem and you should thank the DJ [Robin and Courtney chuckle]
Courtney: I’ll remember to thank him…
Robin: So, what do you think of the party?
Courtney: It’s fun.. You know.. I like the decorations…
Robin: I put them up. [Robin smiles]
Courtney: [Courtney starts looking at the ground when a soft song comes on]
Robin: Do you wanna dance?
Courtney: Sure…
Robin: [Robin takes Courtney’ hand and leads her to the dance floor]
Courtney: I don’t really know how to dance… [Courtney stopped herself from dancing]
Robin: It’s okay I’ll show you how… first just keep your hands on my shoulder
Courtney: [Courtney moves her hand on his shoulder]
Robin: And move to the rhythm of my feet.. [Robin starts to move his feet back and forth]
Courtney: [Courtney starts to move her feet back and forth just like Robin]
Robin: You’re doing it!
Courtney: [Courtney starts laughing in happiness]
Robin: You’re a natural… [Robin starts smiling]
Courtney: Thanks… [Courtney gets a bit closer then before]
Robin: No problem… [Robin smiles]
Courtney: I hope I don’t mess up. [Courtney’s feet starts to get off rhythm]
Robin: Calm down… dancing isn’t a competition..
Courtney: I bet you’d trade a dog instead of dancing with me…
Robin: I wouldn’t especially since they are slobbery… [Robin laughs with Courtney]
Courtney: I guess that would be a turn off..
Robin: Yeah…



Colbie Caillat - Fallin For You plays:

[Courtney and Robin dancing, then Courtney laughing while holding onto his shoulder. Robin smiling while Courtney’s on his shoulder. Courtney and Robin walking outside close by each other. Robin starts dancing softly with her. Courtney smiling while Robin’s holding her. Robin and her get closer and closer. Courtney and him up to each other’s noses]


Courtney: Robin can I tell you something? [Courtney walking in the dance room]
Robin: What? [Robin walking along side]
Courtney: I always thought Alex was the guy for me but…
Robin: But?
Mrs. Adams: Courtney Adams!
Courtney: [Courtney sees her mom and slips and hit’s the juice bowl, then it falls on her]
[Everyone starts laughing at her while Robin was speechless]
Courtney: [Courtney gets up with tears on her face and juice on her dress]
Mrs. Adams: How could you escape?! I told you no! Do you ever listen to me? We’re going home.. [Mrs. Adams waits for Courtney to walk home]
Courtney: [Courtney walks with her mom]
Mrs. Adams: You’re grounded this whole month.. No TV-
Courtney: No cell phone, no computer. I get it!
Mrs. Adams: Get in the car.. [Mrs. Adams opens the car door and Courtney goes in]

[Int: The Collin’s House (Living Room)]
Ellen: I used to watch the wiggles all the time..
Thomas: Who didn’t?
Ellen: Well… my friend Susie
Thomas: [Thomas starts laughing with Ellen]
Ellen: Yeah… those were the days..
Thomas: Yep… Was it true you liked me?
Ellen: Yeah but I got over it…
Thomas: Well that stinks… I was going to kiss you… but since you’re over me…
Ellen: [Ellen pushes Thomas’s shoulder] Shut up!
Thomas: [Thomas starts laughing then stops when he sees Ellen’s eyes]
Ellen: We really have to stop the starring…
Thomas: I like it…
Ellen: You do?
Thomas: Because one day… we’ll kiss…
Ellen: [Ellen leans in]
Thomas: [Thomas grabs Ellen’s face and kisses her]
Ellen: [Ellen entwines her under lip with his]
Thomas: [Thomas let’s go and smiles] That one day was today…

[Int: The Adam’s House (Entrance)]
Mrs. Adams: Go upstairs, now!
Courtney: You know what mom, all you do is think about yourself… today I had fun with the guy I liked… that’s all I needed… I didn’t care if I was gonna get grounded … I just cared about him…
Mrs. Adams: You like him that much?
Courtney: Yeah… but he probably hates me because I fell and made a fool out of myself… all because of you…couldn‘t you think about me for a minute… [Courtney tears start streaming and runs upstairs]
Mrs. Adams: [Mrs. Adams goes up to talk to Courtney] I did think about you…
Courtney: [Courtney sniffling in her bed]
Mrs. Adams: I always do… but I get scared about leaving you alone sometimes. I know how much he means to you…I really do..
Courtney: No you don’t, look and what happened mom. You embarrassed me, because I was out at a party… you made me fall  and hit a juice bowl… because I went to a party…
Mrs. Adams: [Mrs. Adams sits next to Courtney] Which is why I’m sorry…
Courtney: He’s going to hate me now…
Mrs. Adams: If he liked you back…. He won’t care about what happened today…
Courtney: You think so?
Mrs. Adams: I know so honey.. I know so…
Courtney: I better shower… I feel sticky…
Mrs. Adams: Yeah… [Mrs. Adams smiles lightly]

[Int: Morning at Hudson High]
Courtney: [Courtney putting stuff in her locker]
Robin: Sorry about the juice bowl…
Courtney: It’s okay… I hope it didn’t get stick like the dress did on me…
Robin: It didn’t… but what happened and how I reacted did…
Courtney: What do you mean?
Robin: I should have helped you get up but I just left you on the floor…
Courtney: It’s okay… things happen…
Robin: Courtney… I don’t wanna be a jerk…
Courtney: You’re not.
Robin: Yeah I was.. I’m really sorry…  I wish I could do it over but since I can’t… I’m sorry
Courtney: It’s okay… I was really dumb for knocking over the juice bowl…
Robin: No you weren’t… but you didn’t finish what you were gonna say…
Courtney: I was gonna say something about me liking you but you probably don’t like me-
Robin: [Robin leans in and kisses Courtney]
Courtney: [Courtney let’s go] Wow… I guess I should have told you earlier..
Robin: It’s okay.. I like you too…

No comments:

Post a Comment