Page Help


Hey guys, remember episodes appear down there. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the season 1. Here is where I post new and upcoming things or something I wanna talk about. Enjoy!

Ask questions if in need?

1x03: Would You Like A Sock?

Episode 3: Would You Like A Sock?
Song Playing: Sweet Disposition -  The Temper Trap


[Shows Hudson High, shows kids in hallway]
Patrick: Which is why I’m the best of all basketball players. [Points at himself]
Jessica: Awesome, you must be the best person ever! [Smiles]
Amanda: [Rushes in] No he’s not. [Takes Jessica’s hand]
Patrick: Couldn’t even go a long with it, for one second? [Walks away]
Jessica: What’s wrong?
Amanda: I need you to do me a big favor?
Jessica: What is it?
Amanda: My mom says I need to clean my room… I need your help.
Jessica: Why?
Amanda: Cause I don’t exactly know how to clean… anything… [Smile turns to frown]
Jessica: That’s a big favor..
Amanda: Please! [Goes on knees]
Jessica: Okay.. Okay.. First of… I need to see your room.
Amanda: Uhh… that’s a bad idea…
Jessica: Why?
Amanda: Because it’s not a room…I say it’s a chamber.
Jessica: What do you mean?
Amanda: You’ll see…
[Fades to Courtney stuffing coat in a locker]
Courtney: [Trying to stuff it in] Why won’t it fit!? [Whines]
Unknown: May I? [Widens eyes and opens hands]
Courtney: Yes please.. [Hands him coat]
Unknown: [Folds them nicely] You should fold it next time. [Smirks]
Courtney: Thanks.. But I’m not the folder [Laughs]
Unknown: [Laughs] That’s a cute joke.
Courtney: Thanks… [Smiles]
Unknown: Oh-uh.. Robin. [Takes out his arm]
Courtney: Oh.. Courtney. [Giggles and takes out arm to shake hands]
Robin: See you around… [Walks off]
Courtney: See you around too…
Marie: Do you like him? [Smiles]
Courtney: No.. I like Alex.. [Plays with hair smiling]
Marie: Oh.. Alex? Isn’t he like… a jock?
Courtney: So?
Marie: Jocks don’t like losers.
Courtney: I’m not a loser…
Marie: Oh sorry… [Frowns]
Courtney: [Mumbles] Stupid Marie… [Walks off to class]
[Shows Ellen at the bank in front of the line]
Ellen: [Looking in the purse for money]
Unknown: Mrs, we’re going to need the money now
Ellen: Wait.. It’s here [keeps looking].
Unknown: Mrs. May you step aside?
Ellen: No… I waited fifty-five minutes and I’m not moving! [keeps looking in purse for credit card]
Unknown: Mrs. We need you step aside. [Scolds]
Ellen: What’s your name?
Unknown: Thomas..?
Ellen: Listen… Thomas… has your day been so crappy you wanna take a crap yourself?
Thomas: No…
Ellen: Well… sorry to hear that… but for me… every day it’s like that.
Thomas: Okay and?
Ellen: Has your mother taught you manners?
Thomas: Yes, apparently yours hasn’t.
Ellen: What did you say? [Lowers left eyebrow]
Thomas: Yes I said yes.
Ellen: No.. no you said apparently yours hasn’t.
Thomas: Mrs. Step aside!
Ellen: Okay.. Okay [Laughs] ……I’ll sue you.. I’ll sue all of you!
Thomas: Mrs. Do you need a ride to the paramedics?
Ellen: No I’m fine.. [Laughs]
Thomas: Have a nice day. [Smiles]
Ellen: Have a bad day.. [Smiles and walks away]
Thomas: Yeah… Mines already started.
Ellen: Oh… and next time call me Ellen.
Thomas: Ellen?
Ellen: Yeah…
Thomas: Ellen… Ellen Collins?
Ellen: Yeah…
Thomas: Thomas Lloyd.. [Smiles]
Ellen: Thomas… Thomas… THOMAS THE MASCOT! [Laughs]
Thomas: Yeah! [Does little horns in his head as symbol of mascot laughing]
Ellen: Wow… it’s been long
Thomas: Yeah…
Ellen: [Chuckles] How’s Louise?
Thomas: Oh she’s good.. She’s really good…
Ellen: [Smiles]
Thomas: Wow… you look so different…
Ellen: Thank you…
Thomas: I have a break later… do you wanna catch a coffee or somethin?
Ellen: That would be great. [Smirks]
Thomas: Catch up with you later..
Ellen: What time?
Thomas: Uh 5... [Writes on paper and gives it to her] There’s my number and I’ll catch up with you later.
Ellen: Yeah.. Bye..
Thomas: Bye.. [Smiles]
[Shows Amanda and Jessica entering Amanda’s house]
Amanda: And this is my sweet casa! [Smiles]
[Shows Amanda’s house]
Jessica: Wow… [Looks around]
Amanda: Yep..
Jessica: Your so lucky.. [Smiles]
Amanda: Not really..
Jessica: Why?
Amanda: Because my mom isn’t here most of the time… [Frowns]
Jessica: Oh sorry… I mean you must be lucky to live in a beautiful palace.
Amanda: Okay.. Chill Cinderella.
Jessica: [Stops smiling and coughs] Um.. Where’s your room?
Amanda: Uhh… let’s look at the kitchen.
Jessica: No.. your room… now.
Amanda: Why… there’s so much to see!
Jessica: Because I’m not cleaning this… I’m cleaning your room…
Amanda: Fine…
Jessica: Mhm… [Pulls her upstairs]
Amanda: You sure you wanna do this? [About to open door]
Jessica: Yes.. I’m prepared.
Amanda: Okay.. [Opens door]
Jessica: Ahh! [Scared]
Amanda: [Covers ears]
Jessica: What is this?
Amanda: My room. [Smiles and puts her hands out]
Jessica: This.. [Enters room and picks up a sock] Is your room?
Amanda: Yep…
Jessica: Okay.. We’ve got some major cleaning here.
Amanda: Oh no….
[Song starts playing: Nice Day -  Persephone's Bees]
Jessica: First of.. We need to separate these into piles.
Amanda: Starting with?
Jessica: Clothes. [Throws a shirt across the room]
Amanda: Awe.. [Throws a yellow shirt across the room]
Jessica: Yes.. [Grabs a big amount of shirts and starts falling]  Help! [Falls]
Amanda: Ouch!
Jessica: Help me up! [Extends hand up]
Amanda: [Grabs hand and helps up] There you go..
Jessica: Thanks… [Grabs a good amount of shirts and places them on pile]
Amanda: [Grabs a lot of shirts and places them on pile]
Jessica: [Grabs a shirt then sees something on the last shirt] Raisin really?
Amanda: I don’t eat raisins…
[Both girls yell and run out]
Jessica: Ugh! That was a big raisin…
[Shows Courtney entering the dry cleaners]
Courtney: I’m here to give in the coat for Mrs. Adams…
Cashier: Where is the coat?
Courtney: Right here [Lifts left arm]
Cashier: Uh… [Sees nothing]
Courtney: [Looks at arm] No wonder I felt nothing..
Cashier: That would be zero dollars.. [Laughs]
Courtney: Back off! [Walks out store]
[Courtney runs to Hudson High]
Courtney: It’s closed.. [Sighs]
Robin: What’s the matter?
Courtney: My mom’s coat is in my locker….
Robin: Oh you mean that red coat I put in this morning.
Courtney: Yep… [Frowns] My mom’s gonna kill me..
Robin: I know a way we can sneak in… [Smiles]
Courtney: You do?
Robin: Yeah…
Courtney: Then what are we waiting for?
[Shows them walking around behind the school]
Robin: Do you have a bobby pin?
Courtney: How do you think I get this awesome hair cut? [Laughs gives him bobby pin]
Robin: [Laughs and grabs bobby pin] All you have to do is turn the screw with the bobby pin.
Courtney: Hmm… awesome..
[Little door that leads to air vent opens]
Robin: [Lends out hand] Ladies first.
Courtney: Why thank you. [Giggles and climbs in].
Robin: [Climbs in behind her]
Courtney: [Crawling] Ew! It stinks in here… [Waves hands in her face]
Robin: [Crawling and coughing] It stinks dog poop in here.
Courtney: [Laughs] That’s funny.
Robin: Keep going. [Pushes Courtney a bit]
Courtney: [Makes a turn and hits her head on the air vent ceiling] Ow! [Starts crying]
Robin: Ouch… sorry… [Smiles]
Courtney: [Crying] That hurt!
Robin: It’s okay… Courtney.
Courtney: [Stops] It’s not.
Robin: Let’s finish this.. So you can go to the cry cleaners.. Kay? [Smiles]s
Courtney: Okay… [Sniffling and keeps crawling]
Robin: [Begins to crawl]
Courtney: By the way, do I still look Courtneylious?
Robin: Yeah.. you look beautiful. [Smiles]
Courtney: You mean it?
Robin: Yeah…
Courtney: Thanks
Robin: [Laughs]
[They keep crawling]
[Shows Jessica sweeping chips and other things]
Jessica: [Take strands of hair off face] Ugh! I’m so tired!
Amanda: Me too! [Crunching on some chips while they fall on the floor]
Jessica: You’re not even doing anything?!
Amanda: I’m eating! That takes a lot of energy!
Jessica: Sure… [Keeps sweeping]
Amanda: I’m thirsty!
Jessica: Me too..
Amanda: Let’s go get something to drink…
Jessica: Yeah…
[They both go downstairs to drink]
Jessica: [Opens refrigerator]
Amanda: [Looks at window]
Jessica: Orange or Kool-Aid?
Amanda: [Doesn’t respond]
Jessica: Orange or Kool-Aid?!
Amanda: [Doesn’t respond]
Jessica: AMANDA! WHAT ARE YOU- [Looks at window]
[They see a woman kissing a man]
 Jessica: Who’s that?
Amanda: My mom….
[Shows Courtney entering the dry cleaners with Robin]
Courtney: [Runs in] I went in a air vent, sneaked in my school and got my coat.. BAM! [Gives coat]
Cashier: Is this the coat?
Courtney: Yes.. [Smiles]
Cashier: You’re a really devoted person [Takes coat]
Courtney: What?
Robin: She said you’re really-
Courtney: I know.. But I can’t believe someone said that..
Robin: It’s not a surprise.. You are a devoted person…
Courtney: Thanks…
Cashier: That would be twenty-seven dollars.
Courtney: [Looks in pockets]
Robin: Do you have money?
Courtney: Oh snap!
Cashier: Want another run?
Courtney: May I?
Cashier: Go ahead… [Smiles]
[Courtney and Robin run out]
Cashier: I love kids.. [Laughs]
[Credits come in and fade out]

No comments:

Post a Comment