Page Help


Hey guys, remember episodes appear down there. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the season 1. Here is where I post new and upcoming things or something I wanna talk about. Enjoy!

Ask questions if in need?

1x05: I Want My Mommy Back!

1x05: I Want My Mommy Back!
Episode Premiere: 9:00 P.M


[Int: The Collins House (Ellen's room)]
[Jessica peeks in her mom's room]
Jessica: What are you up to?
Ellen: Oh, I'm going on a cruise party with Thomas.
Jessica: [Jessica jumps in the room] Really?!
Ellen: Yep!
Jessica: Congratulations! I'm so happy for you mom!
Ellen: It's not big deal.. it's another date like always.
Jessica: It's not just a date... it's a official date... if he would take you to a public party... It means your official!
Ellen: Ahh! [Ellen starts jumping with Jessica]
Jessica: This means.... [Jessica opens closet door] Makeup time!
Ellen: Ugh!
Jessica: [Jessica pulls her mother in the closet]

[Int: The Maple's House (Amanda's room)]
Amanda: [Amanda is writing in her journal, while humming “Your Love's My Drug by Kesha”]
[Amanda hears a lot of noise from downstairs and goes downstairs to see what's going on]
Loretta: [Loretta kissing an unknown man in the dark]
Amanda: [Amanda scoffs] The usual... [Amanda goes upstairs]
Loretta: [Loretta laughing and stroking the man's cheek]
Amanda: Yep, the usual... [Amanda smiles and turns her radio on, the radio is playing “Paralyzer” by Finger Eleven]
Loretta: [Loretta stops kissing the unknown man] Amanda! Amanda! Amanda!
Amanda: [Amanda turns it louder and starts working on her drawing]
Loretta: Amanda! Amanda! Turn it off! [Loretta looks at the man] Excuse me please! [Loretta goes upstairs to Amanda's room]
Amanda: [Amanda turns it even louder and starts headbanging]
Loretta: [Loretta bursts into Amanda's room] Turn the stupid radio down!
Amanda: Why don't you take 'that thing' out? Then, maybe I'll turn it down..
Loretta: I'm not taking 'that thing' that makes me happy out now either you turn it down or I will.
Amanda: We all know you'll break up with him in a week.
Loretta: Please! I love him if you did not know!
Amanda: You should really stop lying cause no one believes you.
Loretta: I am not lying!
Amanda: Do you see 'stupid' written across my face!
Loretta: Amanda!
Amanda: We obviously know your with him for the-
Loretta: Don't you even go there with me! You don't know anything about that!
Amanda: Please I've grown up, it's just that you don't know me...
Loretta: Shut that smartalec mouth of yours!
Amanda: Why? At least I use mine to talk and not to smooch with a guy every other week.
Loretta: That is not true, and this is none of your business!
Amanda: Is it true about dad? Was I just a one night stand mistake?
Loretta: [Loretta slaps Amanda across the face.]
Amanda: Do me a favor... GET OUT OF MY LIFE! [Amanda slams her room door and starts to cry on her bed]
Loretta: [Loretta goes downstairs to go back to the man]
Unknown Man: Are you alright?
Loretta: Yeah... [Loretta sniffling a bit with tear stains on her face] It's just teenage problems..
Unknown Man: Okay... let's go back...
Loretta: Actually not tonight kay?
Unknown Man: Okay.. [Unknown Man leaves]
Loretta: [Loretta goes to her room]

[The Collins House (Mikey's room)]
Jessica: I love helping mom!
Mikey: Nice to know.. [Mikey continues playing with his guitar]
Jessica: I mean it feels so good to know I care about mom.
Mikey: Hmm... [Mikey pretends to think] I still don't care.. [Mikey continues to fiddle with his guitar]
Jessica: At least I'm not a cold hearted person..
Mikey: Thank you [Mikey starts strumming his guitar]
Jessica: I'm such a awesome person... [Jessica puts her hand on her chest]
Mikey: [Mikey stops playing his guitar] Jessica I really don't care!
Jessica: You're just jealous!
Mikey: Please... what would I be jealous of?
Jessica: Mom loves me more then you! [Jessica puts her hand on chest smiling]
Mikey: [Mikey starts laughing a lot]
Jessica: What?
Mikey: You [Mikey laughing] think [Mikey laughing] mom [Mikey laughing] loves you.... more then anybody right now?
Jessica: Not more then Thomas but-
Mikey: Exactly.
Jessica: Yeah but she loves me.. [Jessica puts her hand on her chest]
Mikey: Jessica, she loves USING YOU...
Jessica: What do you mean?
Mikey: These past few weeks have only been of MAKEUP TIPS or anything else... she hasn't even sat down and said “How are you?” like she used to. She isn't even around anymore... she spends half of the time with him or with the bed. Yeah right.. like she loves you...
Jessica: [Jessica starts to sadden a bit] So?
Mikey: Jessica... has she even said 'I love you' these past days?
Jessica: No...
Mikey: Has she even said honey these past days?
Jessica: No...
Mikey: Exactly... you're not mommy's little girl anymore [Mikey walks out with his guitar]
Jessica: [Jessica dropped her hand to her lap and started to undo the smile and look down sad]

[Hudson High (Cafeteria entrance)]
Amanda: [Amanda comes violently to the table]
Jonah: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa... what happened here?
Amanda: I'm just tired, okay?
Jonah: This [Jonah makes a box of Amanda] is not tired...
Amanda: I'm fine, alright!
Jonah: Okay, want an orange?
Amanda: [Amanda juices the orange] I'm sorry.... [Amanda picks up all the orange leftovers] this is all my mom's fault.
Jonah: What did she do?
Amanda: She birthed 'this orange' by mistake...
Jonah: Even if she did, She's happy with you and we wouldn't get to meet.
Amanda: Sure... she probably 'loves' me...
Jonah: Yeah she does...
Amanda: All she shows is hate...
Jonah: I'm pretty sure she was just mad...
Amanda: The orange is confused... [Amanda makes a pouty face]
Jonah: Why is the orange confused?
Amanda: If she didn't love her, then why didn't she ship her to her dad.
Jonah: Maybe her mom does love her...
Amanda: [Amanda scoffs] That's a lie...
Jonah: Why would she have taken you in?
Amanda: I don't know..
Jonah: Exactly... if you're still with her... she loves you.
Amanda: I guess I kind of mean something to her... [Amanda smiles]
Jonah: Mean? You're like everything to her...
Amanda: She loves me then...
Jonah: Yeah, Amanda...
Amanda: Thanks.. [Amanda smiles then kisses his cheeks]
Jonah: No biz... [Jonah smirks]
Amanda: [Amanda gets up and walks away]

[Math class (The back)]
Marie: [Marie runs to Jessica] We can work in groups... I wanna work with you!
Jessica: Oh okay...
Marie: [Marie sits down and puts the notebook on her lap]
Jessica: [Jessica sighs] So, what's the assignment?
Marie: Something about pentagons and circles... anyways I saw Luke starring at you!
Jessica: I really wanna work on the assignment... anyways thanks for telling me...
Marie: Okay... what's wrong?
Jessica: I want to work on the assignment...
Marie: No... you're mad.. so tell me?
Jessica: No, Marie I'm fine...
Marie: Sure... who made you mad?
Jessica: I'm not mad... at my mom...
Marie: What did your mom do?
Jessica: [Jessica starts to cry] My mom doesn't love me...[Jessica falls into Marie's arms]
Marie: Yeah she does... who said she doesn't?
Jessica: Because all she's been doing is going out on dates and she doesn't even talk to me anymore...
Marie: So.... [Marie grabs Jessica's shoulders and looks at her] She loves you more then Thomas, why? Because unlike Thomas you came from her...
Jessica: So?!
Marie: You're like a part of her...
Jessica: Yeah but she never says 'I love you' anymore
Marie: You're mom doesn't need to say 'I love you' every day to show you love.
Jessica: She does... it's her responsibility..
Marie: No.. it's not.. Besides my mom doesn't say 'I love you' because I know...
Jessica: You're probably lying...
Marie: Have I ever lied to you?
Jessica: No.. never
Marie: Exactly... you're mom loves you... trust me...
Jessica: I guess your right... Your the best-est friend ever! [Jessica smiles and hugs Marie]
Marie: [Marie lets go] Now... can we talk about Luke?
Jessica: Yes!

[Hallway (Michelle's locker)]
Michelle: [Michelle throwing her books in the locker sad and sighs]
Patrick: [Patrick sees Michelle sad and walks toward her.]
Michelle: [Michelle turns to see Patrick] What do you want, loser?
Patrick: Uh... you look... sad?
Michelle: So? [Michelle lifts her eyebrow annoyed]
Patrick: I mean... you sort of have... everythin- why are you sad?
Michelle: Because I lost my friends...
Patrick: Why?
Michelle: 'Cause I didn't pay them... I don't have anymore money.
Patrick: Uhh....?
Michelle: I pay my friends so they can be my friends.
Patrick: You don't have any real ones?
Michelle: Who has time for that?
Patrick: Uhh... everyone!
Michelle: Excuse me... I just think we should spend life on important things.
Patrick: Like?
Michelle: Money...
Patrick: Right, [Patrick starts to walk away slowly with a 'awkward' look on his face]
Michelle: Help me, please!
Patrick: [Patrick sighs]
Michelle: Please!
Patrick: You won't pick on me anymore...
Michelle: Well...
Patrick: [Patrick starts to walk away]
Michelle: Fine... But you better help me well...
Patrick: Trust me I'm an expert.

[History class (Courtney's chair)]
Courtney: [Courtney sees Robin next to her] Hey!
Teacher: COURTNEY!
Courtney: [Courtney slides down.]
Robin: [Robin laughs and smiles at her and waves]
Courtney: [Courtney waves back and smiles]
Teacher: Courtney, what did I say?
Courtney: Courtney!
Teacher: It's sad we have no smart kids in this class with the exception of Robin.
Courtney: Yeah, he's one smart hottie.
Teacher: What?
Courtney: I said he's one smartie! Smartie.
Teacher: Oh, okay.
Robin: [Robin starts laughing]

[Collin's house (Ellen's room)]
Ellen: [Ellen putting on jewelry.]
Jessica: Where ya going today, Mom?
Ellen: Oh-um... somewhere with Thomas.
Jessica: Haven't you gone on a date, one two many times?
Ellen: Jessica!
Jessica: What?! I'm just saying! He has a life and so do you. You guys really need to start living apart for a while.
Ellen: That's it! Go to your room now! Where has all this attitude come from?
Jessica: From my logic sense of mind.
Ellen: Excuse me?
Jessica: You heard me, from my logic sense of mind. You think I don't know, he wants to be in your-
Ellen: OUT! NOW! I thought you were my daughter, the supportive one!
Jessica: Yeah. Well, maybe I wanna be the rebel one.
Ellen: [Ellen disappointed]
Jessica: [Jessica walks out]

[Maple's house (Loretta's room)]
Amanda: I came to apologize.
Loretta: Well, I hope so. 'Cause you're grounded.
Amanda: I totally understand why, I just-
Loretta: Good, 'cause you won't have no phone, radio or Jonah over. If you want to take everything happy in my life.
Amanda: That's not fair!
Loretta: That's only half of your punishment!
Amanda: Mom!
Loretta: You need to grow up! Today I'm going on a date with Leon at Red Lobster's! You better stay out! [Loretta walks out with her jacket]
Amanda: [Amanda growls.]

[Amanda heads to her room, tired and frustrated. She starts to let a few tears out.]

Amanda: [Amanda dials Jessica's phone number.]
Jessica: Hello? [Jessica sniffling.]
Amanda: Uh..hi? Can I talk with you, for a little while.
Jessica: Sure, why not. I need someone to talk to as well.
Amanda: My mom's being a pain in the butt. [Amanda starts to cry,]
Jessica: Do you want me to come over? I'll be there soon, if you want.
Amanda: It's fine, I just need someone.
Jessica: My mom is being a pain in the butt too.
Amanda: [Amanda laughs lightly, wiping her tears off.]
Jessica: [Jessica laughs too.] We're so alike.
Amanda: Yeah,

[The scene fades into Hudson High in the afternoon. Next scene shows Marie sitting in class,]

Marie: [Marie pokes Jessica on the back.] Jessica
Jessica: [Jessica ignores Marie,]
Marie: [Marie keeps poking her various times.]
Jessica: Can you leave me alone, I'm trying to work.
Marie: [Marie scoffs] Yeah, sure... hey, did you hear Michelle got suspended.
Jessica: [Jessica ignores her.]
Marie: Did you hear- Miche-
Jessica: No! I didn't! I don't care!
Marie: Why?
Jessica: Because I don't listen to liars.
Marie: Liar? Oh, you might have found out about the lunch thing right?
Jessica: No about my- lunch thing?
Marie: Oh, nothing.
Jessica: You told me, my mom loved me. When she couldn't give a crap about me, I trusted you more then anyone and you bailed on me. The person I thought I could turn to, was actually the one I shouldn't turn to.
Marie: Your mom loves you, why can't you see-
Jessica: Stay out of this, Marie! You always make things worse!
Marie: Jessica, I'm sorry.
Jessica: No, sorry isn't going to buy me another mom is it?!
Marie: [Marie slides down her chair.]
Jessica: [Jessica turns and pushes in her chair.]

[Chemistry Class (Amanda's chair)]

Amanda: [Amanda reading a paragraph.]
Jonah: [Jonah leans over her shoulder.] Whatcha doin'?
Amanda: Nothing.
Jonah: [Jonah sits beside her.]
Amanda: Can you move a little? [Amanda pushes him a little.]
Jonah: Okay, nothing and telling me to move. This means you're pissed at me,
Amanda: I'm not, I'm actually really happy. Now, can you be quiet?
Jonah: What did I do?
Amanda: [Amanda ignores Jonah.]
Jonah: [Jonah sighs] Amanda?!
Amanda: Jonah! Leave me alone, alright!
Jonah: Alright, fine, fine.
Amanda: [Amanda sighs.]
Jonah: [Jonah sighs.] I bet what you're mad at, isn't worth losing what we have. [Jonah walks away,]
Amanda: [Amanda sighs and turns her head and frowns.]

[The scenes fade into the Collin's home.]

Mikey: [Mikey starts eating,]
Ellen: Can you PLEASE take off your hoodie?
Mikey: [Mikey sighs.] No, how many times will I tell you?
Ellen: Until you take it off.
Mikey: Oh well.. I guess you won't be able to eat having to tell me to take it off.
Ellen: You really love making my life a hell.
Mikey: [Mikey laughs] Hell yes.
Ellen: [Ellen laughs.] Mikey! You meanie!
Jessica: [Jessica comes downstairs.] Am I late? Oh, I don't care.
Ellen: [Ellen stops eating and crosses her arms.]
Mikey: [Mikey smiles.] I like her now,
Jessica: You're in a good mood.
Mikey: Oh, that's because you're grounded. Now, go up to your room Jessica. [Mikey acts like Ellen.]
Jessica: [Jessica sighs.] What the hell?! Why?!
Ellen: Because you're being obnoxious. Now eat up, I have a date to go to. [Ellen starts eating.]
Mikey: Mom, can I borrow your room?
Ellen: No!
Mikey: I was gonna make it look pretty,
Ellen: Yeah, what type of pretty? Horrifying
Mikey: It's a pretty!
Ellen: Eat up, [Ellen slaps his back.]
Jessica: I'm not hungry, [Jessica goes up stairs and slams her door.]
Mikey: Ooo! Jessica's being a bad girl. Isn't that nice?
Ellen: I don't give a crap, I'm tired of her mouth.
Mikey: Mom, don't be such a butthole. I know she's being a bit of a brat, but she's your only daughter.
Ellen: [Ellen sighs and goes upstairs.]
Jessica: [Jessica ripping her mother's day card from 2008.]
Ellen: [Ellen knocks on the door.]
Jessica: Leave me alone.
Ellen: I came to apoligi-
Jessica: 2009, mother's day card: never went on the refrigerator; directly to the trash. All my the school presentations: never came to one! You always treat me like a garbage can and I treat you like the best thing on earth. You don't even know anything about me, not even the simplest things because you only pay attention to Mikey! You're never here because of “THOMAS”. Even though, you weren't I supported you through the whole thing! Don't ever talk to me again! [Jessica slams the door on her mom.]
Ellen: [Ellen sighs and walks off sad.]

[The scene goes toward the Maple's home (Amanda's room)]

Loretta: Amanda lunch is in the microwave! [Loretta yelling from downstairs]
Amanda: Yeah, because you can never cook!
Loretta: Whatever!
Amanda: [Amanda sighs and gets an idea.]
Jessica: [Jessica gets a call from Amanda.]
Amanda: I have an idea, for you and me.
Jessica: [Jessica smiles.]





Bad Reputation by Joan Jett plays:

[Amanda and Jessica in black clothes walk in the house. It shows strings being rolled out and tape being pasted on things. It shows someone grabbing the paint and opening it. It shows a paint can being attached to the string. It shows footsteps going up and down various times. Then it shows, a magazine pack being tied to a knot. It shows Amanda eating a sandwich then Jessica pulling her away from the sandwich. Then, it shows Amanda painting a brown strip across a wall. Then, it shows water balloons being placed over a door. Then, it shows Jessica and Amanda smiling at the end,]

Amanda: This is gonna be great!
Jessica: Yep! [Jessica and Amanda high five.]

[The scene changes to Ellen going in her house kissing Thomas. A water balloon falls over them then Thomas falls over a string. A bucket of brown paint falls on him. Ellen turns on the lights and when Thomas is about to get up, a magazine pile falls on him.]

Ellen: Mikey! GET DOWN HERE! NOW!
Mikey: [Mikey comes down.] What? I'm trying to watch a movie here, can't I ge- [Mikey starts laughing hysterically.]
Ellen: Did you do this?!
Mikey: I wish I did! This is awesome, dude! I should have done this weeks ago! [Mikey starts laughing, and calms down.] Oh, this is priceless. [Mikey walks up.]
Ellen: [Ellen sighs.] So, it was Jessica?
Thomas: [Thomas shrugs.] I gotta go home, to wash this off. See ya tomorrow.
Ellen: [Ellen walks upstairs and knocks on Jessica's door.] JESSICA!
Jessica: [Jessica opens her door.] Mhm?
Ellen: What is this? [Ellen points to her head.]
Jessica: A bad hair day? [Jessica starts laughing.]
Ellen: I'm serious! Who the hell do you think you are?! I don't care if you think I hate you! I don't! I saved that 2009 mother's day card in my drawer I still I have it. I didn't go to your presentations because your father always made sure to go. You said you hated when I would come because you thought I would embarrass you! I love you more then I could love Thomas! He is just something in my life that makes me happier. You will always be the one to make me happy and I could never believe you would break that because of something dumb! I am so disappointed in you! [Ellen walks off.]
Mikey: Oo! Jessica, you bad girl! [Mikey cracks up.]
Jessica: [Jessica mocks him.]
Mikey: [Mikey walks off laughing.]

[The Maple's house]

[Loretta walks in with Leon laughing. Then, brown paint falls on both of them. Loretta takes a step back and falls on a string, then a huge water ballon falls on her. Leon turns on the light and a magazine packet falls on him.]

Loretta: AMANDA! GET THE HELL DOWN HERE NOW!
Amanda: What?! [Amanda walks down and starts laughing hysterically.] It looks funnier then I imagined.
Loretta: I am so disappointed in you, to think I was lucky to have a daughter like you! You get A's in every class even Math, and you maintain a very good attendance. Then, you do this! I don't even hate you and you do make me happy! I love you for peace sakes! I raised you and I love everything about you! I can't believe you would do this! Don't talk to me, ever again!
Leon: I'll leave if you want. [Leon leaves.]
Amanda: [Amanda frowns.]

[The scene fades to Hudson High, the entrance of the school.]

Jessica: [Jessica sighs and opens her lockers.]
Marie: You okay?
Jessica: I'm sorry, about being a butthole. You're the best friend ever.
Marie: It's okay, I know you were just mad.
Jessica: Can I get a hug?
Marie: Sure!
Jessica: [Jessica hugs Marie sniffling.] She hates me now!
Marie: No, she doesn't! She loves you and I know it!
Jessica: You thi-
Marie: Just trust me, alright?
Jessica: [Jessica lets go of Marie.] Fine, I love you!
Marie: I love you too!

[The scene turns to Amanda walking slowly behind Jonah.]

Amanda: I'm sorry, [Amanda pushes her bag up.] And you were right, she loves me she said it. I just need for you to love me... too.
Jonah: [Jonah turns around.] I do, love you. This fight we had... doesn't mean a thing to me.
Amanda: [Amanda gulps and turns around.] Good, I mean great.
Jonah: Amanda, I know you, you want me to kiss you. [Jonah turns her around and kisses her.]
Amanda: [Amanda twirls around with him until he lets go.] I love you.
Jonah: I love you too.
[A bunch of girls come excited to see Jonah single but they see Amanda kissing him.]
Amanda: Bad luck!
[The girls march back angry.]
Jonah: [Jonah laughs then continues to kiss Amanda.]

[After the long day at school, they all come home with no idea how to apologize.]

Amanda: Mom, I'm sorry about everything. I know, I'm grounded for 5 months or maybe more. But your forgiveness means a lot more then that to me, and I love you too. I wanted you to feel the same way I do. But you-
Loretta: I love you too. You saying those words, means a lot Amanda. [Loretta hugs Amanda.]
Amanda: What's my punishment?
Loretta: Oh, it's a lot. I made lunch though, you want some?
Amanda: Mkay.
Loretta: [Takes Amanda's hand and brings her to the table.]

[The Collin's home.]

Jessica: Mom?!
Mikey: She's upstairs probably bleaching her dress from yesterday. [Mikey starts laughing and hits Jessica on the back.]
Jessica: You love tormenting me, don't ya?
Mikey: Yes! Most of all, I give you 5 stars for what you did. But-uh, keep in mind. I think you totally have a reason for what you did, Jess.
Jessica: Thanks, Mike-
Mikey: Don't call me that.
Jessica: Fine, Mike!
Mikey: Stop!
Jessica: Mikicans!
Mikey: I hate you!
Jessica: [Jessica walks upstairs and enters her mom's room.] I'm sorry, I was a jerk, butthole, meanie, airhead, and knucklehead! I don't deserve a mother like you at all! Any punishment you give me I deserve it! I need you mommy! [Jessica hugs Ellen.]
Ellen: I love you, Jess! None of that is true! You're my princess!
Jessica: I hope I am!
Ellen: You are! I love you dear!

[The end of the episode ends with Amanda and Jessica scrubbing the floors. While Loretta and Ellen are sipping juice together laughing.]

1 comment: